Chapter 30

* MORNING *

I herd a bunch on noise . I herd a lot of talking to . I tried listening to some conversations but it was to loud .

I opened my eyes . I was in my room . I herd very loud music and lots of talking and laughing . I grabbed my phone. It's was 6:00pm . Holy shit 😂 , Hoe the fuck did I sleep that long . I herd noises on my bathroom . I stood up . I opened the door . Trevor was in there .

Guess what ? He was naked .
I literally froze .

Trevor gasped . He pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door . He didn't push me hard but gently . I started cracking up . I don't even know . For some reason I found it funny .

He's probably embarrassed of his small little dick . I don't even know .

I opened my door revealing a bunch of people . I instantly closed the door . today was the party ?

There was a knock on my door . I went to open the door .

Somebody ran into my room . I didn't even get a chance to look at there face. I closed the door and turned around to look at the person . I was facing the persons back .

" umm , are you okay ? " I asked .

" Yesss ! I just had to get away from all these fucking bitches for a second " said the person .

I instantly recognized the voice . it was lohanthony .

" Lohanthony ? " I asked .

" mhmm " he said .

" can I ask you something.? " I said .

" Anything " he said smiling .

" By any chance do you know how Sam is ? " I asked .

" what do you mean ? " he said .

" Like is he drunk ? " I asked.

" I don't know , do you want me to check ? " he asked .

" Yess please " I said .

Lohanthony walked out of the room .

A few minutes later Trevor walked out of the bathroom . He was wearing a nice outfit . Trevor smirked .

" Did you like what you saw ? " Trevor said smirking .

I laughed . " I didn't get to see anything because you pushed me out of the bathroom "

" But you wanted to see it though " Trevor said moving his eyebrows .

" ewww no " I said laughing .