Chapter 21

I went inside , the guys didn't notice , they were all talking about something , I hid under the table , to see what they were saying .

" Right " Nash said .

" Wheres Trevor ? " Matt said .

" He locked himself in the bathroom idk " Ricky said .

Trevor ! I need to go check on him .

" I really like Alondra what am I gonna do ? " Hayes said .

" Dude , calm down , first of all try to get to know her because you never know she might be the opposite of what you think she is " Kian said .

" And I know my sister would never go out with somebody unless she's known them for at least a year" Sam said .

I crawled upstairs . The guys didn't hear me . I went to the bathroom Trevor was in . My bathroom . I slowly tried to open the door . It was locked .

" Trevor open up " I said .

" No " Trevor mumbled .

" It's my bathroom " I said .

I herd Trevor moving things around .

I got on the floor and looked through the bottom of the door . Blood . Fuck .

I went to my drawer and got my bathroom key . I went to the door and put the key in . The door unlocked .

I saw Trevor sitting on the toilet . His face was so red . It looked like he's been crying for a long time . He had one cut on his wrist . He was holding my blade .

I started to cry . I didn't want my boyfriend cutting .

" Why Trevor ? " I asked softly .

" I was scared I was gonna loose you " Trevor said very quietly almost where I couldn't hear him.

" Why would up you think that ? " I asked while I was bandaging up his cut .

" Because Hayes is 10x better looking " Trevor mumbled .

" I don't care about the looks , stop thinking Hayes is gonna take me away because he's not " I said .

" I'll be right back " I said .

I went downstairs with the guys . I needed to clear things out to them . They were all talking about something . I interrupted there conversation .

" I only like Hayes as a FRIEND , so stop thinking I like Trevor and Hayes because I don't . I only like Trevor like that . And How am I slut ? " I asked .

" Because you like two guys " Nash said .

" Wtf no . " I said .

" Language " Sam said .

I rolled my eyes .

" How does liking two guys make you a slut ? You don't see me making out with both of them " I said .

They all shrugged . Except O2L . They knew I didn't like Hayes like that .

" Yall need to learn your definitions . And how would I fall in love with a person that I haven't even had a full conversation with ? " I said .

Nash Shrugged . Wow .

I went upstairs back with Trevor . He was in the same spot but in deep thought .