Chapter 13

I was about to call the cops when Trevor walked through the door . Trevor saw me and started to cry . Did I really look that bad ?

" She's in here ! " Trevor said yelling .

Trevor ran to me . He started untying me . I saw the rest of the boys walk through the door . The saw me and there jaws dropped . Sam started to cry .

" Dad ? He did this to you ? " Sam said crying .

" Yeah " I mumbled .

Trevor finished untying me and hugged me , his hug felt warm and soft . It kinda hurt considering I have bruises and cuts everywhere . Trevor let to go .

" Let's go home " Trevor said softly .

I nodded . Me and the guys got in the car . Trevor sat next to me . All of the guys had blank expressions on the face except Sam and Trevor . The were crying . I felt really bad for putting them through this . The whole car ride was silent . We finally got home . I went to the bathroom . I looked in the mirror . I started to cry . I looked like that lady from the evil dead . Eww omg . No wonder the guys looked shocked . I must have scared the hell out of them . I decided to take a shower to get all the blood off my body . The water stung . I got out of the shower and dried up and changed into sweat pants and a sweater . I looked in the mirror . I had so many bruises and cuts it looked disgusting . I went downstairs . The guys were sitting on the couch on there phones .

" Guys , I'm sorry for putting yall through this and I'm sorry if I creeped yall out with my shitty looking face " I said .

" It's okay , we should be the ones who are sorry for not taking care of you right " Sam said .

The guys looked at each other and nodded .

" Come with us " said Kian .

" Okay " I said following all of the to the pool .

In the backyard the pool was decorated with balloons and streamers , a sign said "happy birthday alondra " . Aww there so sweet .

" Aww thank you guys " I said giving all of them hugs .

We partied for a while and we ate cake and I opened all of my presents . There so sweet (: . Trevor gave me a big teddy bear with a shirt that had the picture of us in the pool . We cleaned up and went inside . Me and Trevor went to my room . Then we heard a knock on the door . Ricky came rushing to my room .

" You two hide " Ricky said .

" Why ? " me and trevor said .

" just hide hurry " Ricky said .

Me and Trevor went to this secret room in Connors closet .

" why do you think we had to hide ? " I whispered to Trevor .

" I don't know " Trevor whispered back .

" do you think it's my dad ? " I whispered to Trevor .

"Maybe " Trevor said .

Trevor hugged me . We were hugging for a while . Then we heard yell something .

" Yall can come out now where ever you are " Connor yelled .

Me and Trevor got out of the secret room . We went back downstairs . The guys were talking . They saw us and stopped talking .

" why did we need to hide ? " I asked .

" because it was your dad . " said Jc .

" are yall okay ? " I said .

" yeah . " said Ricky .

" What did he want ? " I asked .

" He wants you . " Sam said with a blank expression .

" What did dad say to you ? " I asked Sam .

" He just asked me where you were " Sam said .

" Oh okay " I said .

Me and Trevor went back to my room . The window was open .

" Do you remember opening the window ? " I asked a Trevor .

" No do you? " Trevor said kinda worried .

Before I could answer I heard the floor creak . I turned around and standing in front of me was my dad .

" Wait before you do anything to me let me talk for a minute please " I said .

Trevor held my hand .

" You have 3 minutes " my dad said looking at his watch .

" Please don't hurt anyone else in this house , they deserve to live , they don't deserve to suffer , why are you even hurting me ? I never did anything to you ! Please just leave me and the rest of the people who live here alone " I said .

Behind him was a cop . My dad was about to say something then the cop hang cuffed him . Thank god , he won't be able to hurt any of the guys now ,

" You called the cops on me ?! " my Dad said yelling at me .

" no " I said .

" I'm your father ! Why would you do that ?! " he said yelling .

" and I'm your daughter , why are you abusing me ? " I said .

He gave me a disgust look and left with the cops . The cops stayed for a while and asked questions . I feel bad for putting my dad in jail . The cops left and we all went on with our day .

Me and Trevor went back to my room .