Chapter 24

* AT THE PARK *

Me and Trevor got to the park .

" So what do you want to do ? " I asked .

" Umm , i don't know , anything is fine " Trevor said .

Me and Trevor started walking . We found a place to sit in the field . We put our penny boards down and sat on them . I looked around the field . There was family's having picnics . Couples having picnics . Kids playing around .

" We should have a picnic someday " I said .

" Yeah , that would be cool " Trevor said .

In the distance I could see somebody who looked like Sam but I wasn't really sure if that was him .

" Hey , is that Sam ? " I asked .

" Where ? " Trevor asked .

" Over there by the little pond " I said .

" That looks like Sam " Trevor said .

We just waited for the Sam looking figure to get closer .

We waited a minute or two and we finally could see who it was . It was Sam . He was walking towards us . I wonder what he wants .

Sam finally got to us .

" Hey I'm sorry to interrupt y'all's little "date" but Alondra needs to come home " Sam said .

" Why ? " me and Trevor asked .

" Because we got a phone call from some of your old elementary " friends " saying that they miss you and want to come and see you , apparently they still had our house number from a long time ago " Sam said .

" When are they coming ? " I asked .

" Tomorrow , so I want you to come and clean your room " Sam said .

Me , Trevor and Sam walked home .

I wonder why my friends wanna visit me , it probley just because of o2l , it's been about 3 years since I moved away from my home town and moved to California to start middle school .

- 17 minutes later -

We finally for home . I went upstairs to clean my room . I finally finished in 30 something minutes . Trevor had to go home . His mom missed him . He would be back tomorrow thoe .

I check my phone . It was about to be 6pm . I started to look through my Instagram . I had so many follow request . I decided to take my Instagram off private . I did and I I meditator started getting a bunch of likes and comments . I went back to the picture of me and Trevor . There was some good and bad comments .

I made a twitter , I was bored , i already had one but it was a fan account . I made a twitter and followed all of the O2L guys and some of my favorite youtubers and celebs . I instantly started to gain followers . I got some follow backs from o2l and some youtubers .

I went to Trevors Twitter , I looked through some photo comments . I replied to same really bad hate . They instantly started freaking out that I responded to them .

I got off of twitter and went downstairs . Kian was making a video so I slowly went back to my room . I bumped into Sam .

" Come to my room " Sam said .

I followed him into his room . He sat down on his bed . He motioned me to sit down . I sat next to him .

" Where would you like to go on vacation ? Disney Land or Hawaii ? " Sam asked .

" Why ? " I asked .

" Because us and the guys are planning a vacation and we need one more vote . Disney and Hawaii are a tie and we need you to pick " Sam said .

" Anywhere is fine " I said .

" Pick one " Sam said .

" Hawaii ? " I slowly said .

" Okay we are going to Hawaii in a few weeks " Sam said .

Sam went downstairs . I guess he was gonna tell the guys ?