6

*Jungkook's POV*
I gotten woken up by someone or by people hitting my shoulder.I turned around,with my eyes still half closed,and stared at them confused.

"What?",I asked rubbing my eyes as I was sitting up right.I saw that Natalie's friends were right next to BTS as they stared at me in shock.

"What did you guys do?",asked Sage.I looked at them confused.

"What do you mean we just went to sleep for like an hour or so?",I asked them stretching.I got off the bed and stood up,all the girls covered their eyes.

"Why are you guys covering your eyes?",I asked them.They all sighed in relief.

"Oh thank goodness.",said RM.I looked at them confused until I realized what they meant.

"Oh.",I said.

"Yeaaa,and btw you've guys been asleep for 3 hours or so.",V said.I looked back at Natalie and shook her so she can wake up.Once I touched her she got up and threw up.She had no shirt on,thank goodness she had her bra on still.

The girls were about to run towards her until BTS held them back.They all covered their mouths and each went to a different bathroom.BTS ran towards each girl to make sure they were okay.I looked back at Natalie she was still puking,she backed away from the toilet seat,breathing heavily,she had sweat on her forehead.

"Are you okay now?",I asked her leaning against the door.She looked at me and chuckled.

"Sure let's say that.",she said trying to stand up,but fell back down going straight towards the toilet,throwing up again.I looked worried,she was sick all day and now her friends are sick.She then got up again she looked really pale now.She started walking towards me.

She went back to the bed and slept again.I left the room and closed the door quietly.I then saw BTS walking towards me when I noticed that they each had a shirt,except J-hope.I looked at them confused.

"What's with the shirts?",I asked them as we walked downstairs.

"Their the girls,they all threw up on their shirts.So now they have to be in their bras until they wake up.",said Suga."We should wash the shirts they're all black.Jungkook go get Natalie's shirt."

I ran upstairs and grabbed her shirt and left the room.I ran back downstairs and put the shirt in the washing machine,they all put the girl's shirts in also.

We went into the living room and talked.

"What's going on guys?First it was Stella,Sage,and Stormy almost fainting.Now Natalie and the rest of them are throwing up."asked J-hope.

"I think It's probably because mating season starts is in two days.",said Jin eating.

We all looked at him,"He's probably right guys.We're all going to find our mates soon and they'll find their mates,too.All we can do is take care of them until they feel better.",said V.

I looked at them and then looked back at the TV,but then I realized something,I stood up quickly.I was pacing back and forth.

"What's wrong Jungkook?",asked RM.

"It's their mates RM.",I said stopping and staring at them."Their gonna kill us if they know we already saw their mates half naked.Their upstairs in their bras,sleeping in our beds?!",I said to them.They all looked worried.

"I hope they understand why their like that.",said Jin nervous.

"We shouldn't tell them why their like this.",I said to them.

"And why not Jungkook?",asked V suspisous."Is their something your hiding from us?"

I gulped,I can't keep this secret away from them they'll find out soon.I sighed.

"Fine I'll tell you why we can't tell them.",I said sitting down.I told them the whole story.They were shocked at what I was telling them.

"I don't know what I would do if I was in that position.That's something I can't handle.",said Suga,I nodded.

"Well let's just hope their mates will figure something out and help them.",said RM turning on the TV.
~~~~~~~~~
Time has passed and the girls were still asleep.They have been asleep for more than 6 hours.It was 11pm and we decided to hunt for the girls since they didn't eat at all today.We caught two deer,we were in the forest when suddenly we heard a scream.

"What was that?",asked Jimin.I shrugged and ran towards the scream,they all followed me behind.The scream was coming from the house so we ran faster so we could see what was going on,I opened the door.
~~~~~~~~~
*Natalie's POV*
I woke up in Jungkook's bed.I got up and opened the door to see no one in the house.I closed the door and walked downstairs.When I was about to step on the ground I heard doors open and close I ran up the stairs and saw.Stella,Sage,Stormy,Deisy,and Raven looking around confused.They saw me and ran towards me.I ran downstairs not wanting a hug they chased me.I was about to open the door when suddenly someone carried me.I screamed and tried to get out of her grip.She put me down and everyone jumped on me making me fall backwards with them,we all laughed.Suddenly the door opened and we saw BTS.

"What the fuck happened?",asked Jungkook looking around,we all laughed harder.

They looked at us confused,"They chased me around the house.",I said laughing.We got up,BTS looked at us and started at us in disbelief.We walked towards them.

"Where were you guys?",asked Deisy.BTS were still staring at us not even paying attention to what Deisy asked them.I clapped my hands and shook their heads like they just woke up.

"Are you guys gonna answer our question?",I asked them.

"What did you ask us?",asked Jungkook scratching the back of his neck.I rolled my eyes.

"Where did you guys go?",I said.

"Oh we went hunting to get food for you guys.",said V.

"Aw that's so sweet guys.You didn't need to do that.",I said opening the door.My friends and I turned into wolves,and ate both deer.We then turned back into humans and opened the door.We all had blood on our chests,but we didn't know.We walked in and sat down on the couch.

"Holy shit!Tomorrow we have to wake up early for cheerleading try-outs.",exclaimed Stella we all groaned.BTS all came downstairs to watch TV.

"Thanks for having us guys,but we have to go.',I said opening the door.

"Wait Natalie you guys should sleep here,until tomorrow.",said Jungkook standing up and walking towards me.

I looked at my friends then at the door,I sighed.

"One night can't hurt.",I said moving my hand off the doornob."But my friends and I have to sleep.Tomorrow we have cheerleading try-outs."

"If you guys are going to sleep then we will go to sleep,too.",said Suga standing up.BTS shrugged and walked behind us going to their rooms.I slept with Jungkook,Sage slept with RM,Stormy slept V,Stella slept with Suga,Deisy slept with Jimin,and Raven slept with Jin.J-hope slept by himself.I guess they always sleep with their shirts off because Jungkook took his shirt off again.

I was only in bra so I didn't have to change.I got in bed and felt Jungkook's arm around my waist.I didn't care at all,I was too busy thinking about mating season it starts in two days.
I kept staring at the ceiling and soon fell asleep not thinking about it.

To be continued....

Sorry I didn't update yesterday :(
But please ignore my errors if I have any:)