Juvia x Fem!Neko!Bullied.Emotionless!Tomboy!Reader

Start from the beginning

"What? Y/n?" I point my thumb towards the door behind me.

"YES!DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID TO HER!?" By now Erza was towering over me and pointing towards the place where Y/n had been standing.

There lies a piece of her skin with the guild mark on it.

"I-if that's what you really want Juvia I'll do it! If you want me to quite the guild, ILL DO IT! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!"

Blood gushed out of her wound and she clenched her jaw like it hurt so badly. She yank the rest of the skin off and threw it at the floor, blood spattering everywhere.

Then it dawned on me.

J-Juvia...hurt Y/n...badly...

He remainder of Her skin started to glow and golden dust came from it. Once you could see the skin again, the guild mark was gone.

Y/n left the guild because of....Juvia...

"DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS WILL AFFECT US!? SHE IS FAMILY, JUVIA. SHE ISNT JUST SOMEKIND OF SOLDIER LIKE YOU WERE IN YOUR OLD GUILD!" Erza now screamed with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART IS!? SHE ACTUALLY LOVED YOU! YOU COULD HAVE AT KEAST GIVEN HER KINDNESS OR UNDERSTANDING! HELL! YOU COULD EVEN REJECT HER AND SHE WOULD STILL NOT BE AS BAD AS SHE IS RIGHT NOW!" Erza then turns toward the guild. "CMON GUYS! WE HAVE A SISTER TO LOOK FOR!" She yells once again. The guild erupts in cheers as they push and shove past me, knocking me to the floor.

I look back up and see Gray. "J-Juvia still loves Gray though..." I smile weakly. "No, Juvia. You don't deserve my love. I will never love you." He then turns around and joins the stampede of people who go searching for the little neko.

What have I done?
No...Y/n...WAIT
What has Y/n done!? HOW DARE SHE! MAKE EVERYONE PITY HER AND MAKE GRAY LOVE HER! SHE DOESNT LOVE ME SHE LOVES GRAY!

With that I stomped out of the guild hall and rushed my way to find Y/n.

She's taking Gray away from Juvia!!

-(Time Skip: 1 hour)-

I stomped around the corner and heard whimpers from what seemed like a cat.

Maybe the cat will help Juvia find Y/n.

Just the thought of her made me enraged with anger.

My train of thought was interrupted by a loud thump and some voices.

"HAH! You thought that you could get away with not getting you daily beating?!" More thumps and more whimpers from the cat. "I really don't want to hurt you." Th-that voice. "WHY? CUZ U THINK YOU LIITLE PAWS ARE GOING TO HURT ME!? HAH!" There were more thumps and more whimpers.

I turn the corner and see a girl and a hooded person. The girl hit the hooded person and she whimpered in pain.

I quickly lash my watered arm and slap the girl from behind. Immidiatly, her body was whipped to the side hitting a nearby wall.

I carefully approached the hooded person.  "Th-thanks....J-JUVIA!?" "Y/n?" I pull down her hood and see the pretty face that I lov-HATE! all battered up. She had two black eyes and a swollen lip. The tip of her ears were somehow cut and her tail was positioned between her legs as if she was scared. She was clutching the part of her body that she cut off her guildmark.