Back to normal..

It feels great to be back in New York with no plans, I can't wait to just sit down and relax. I can't stop thinking about the mistake I made with Jamie, I can't believe I thought he was 'potential.' I had a plane journey to sort my head out and I really don't know what was going through my mind, I think the heartbreak got to me and in some twisted way I wanted to make Danny jealous. I fucked up.

Outside my apartment door there's a bunch of flowers, please don't be off Jamie I can't handle any more of this. "To Roy, I've had time to think and my minds made up. I want you. You're the love of my life, seriously. I'm excited to see what our future holds. Love, your chola." I honestly don't know how to feel. Of course I'm filled with joy that Danny wants to be with me but I'm also filled with guilt. I pick the flowers up and take them inside, I try to shut the door but something stops it from closing, or should I say someone.

"Hey baby! Did you like the flowers? I wanted to be here to surprise you!" As soon as I see that gorgeous face I forget about everything that's happened, all I want right now is to have Danny in my arms. "Danny! Come here my chola I've missed you! I'm so glad you want to be with me." I pull him close and squeeze the life out of him in a huge hug! I cup his cute little face with my hands and press my lips onto his. "Need help unpacking? Get it? Because you say nee-"
"Yes I get it you idiot! I'd love some help."

The guilt started to slowly creep up on me again as I was watching Danny unpack, and then it started eating away. "Well that's the last of it! Now come here and love me!" God he sounded so happy. Now I know what you're thinking, 'where did you put Jamie's underwear?' Don't worry I threw them away before i boarded my flight. Nevertheless I couldn't keep this secret from Danny. "Hey babe I need to tell you something." My heart was pounding so hard! I want so badly for Danny and I to be together but we need trust, if my mistake fucks up our relationship then so be it. "I slept with Jamie." Danny looked devastated. His face turned into that of shock and sadness. I was prepared for an argument, a fight, any kind of drama, what I wasn't prepared for was what he said next.

"I slept with Jamie too." What. The. Fuck. "You slept with my ex?" I decide to keep things calm, the best way to sort things out is to talk to each other. "My emotions were all over, I didn't know how to feel, and then Jamie showed up in Azusa. He bought me some drinks and one thing lead to another." All I could ask was,
"Why?" I could tell Danny regretted what he'd done and I was in no place to judge. "A part of me wanted to make you jealous, I know you'd done nothing wrong but like I said I wasn't thinking straight." And then I realise: Jamie knew what he was doing.

I explain to Danny what happened in Utah. "That shady cunt." Is all I manage to say about him. "Roy, everything's out in the open, are we cool?" At this point I'm not mad at Danny, we both done something stupid, I'm mad at Jamie. "Yeah we're good." A part of me wants to get revenge on Jamie, do something so awful it will have a devastating effect on him, but I know the right thing to do is rise above him. After all his intentions were to split me and Danny up for good. I pull Danny into my arms and kiss him on the forehead, "I love you Chola."
"I love you too bitch," Danny laughed, "this time I'm 100% ready for the world to invade our privacy."

~@adoredelano "I love my boyfriend (and sometimes girlfriend) @TheBiancaDelRio more than you do. These bitches be jealous."
Danny can be so petty sometimes, but I didn't mind, I love him. You'll never guess who liked it. That's right! Jamie. Comments from fans were flooding in and this time Danny looked proud.

"So Danny what do you want to do tonight?" I knew exactly what he was going to say. "Let's order pizza!" We order a large pepperoni pizza, when it arrives I pick all the pepperoni off mine and give it to Danny. We spend the rest of the night cuddled together on the sofa watching movies. I can't stop staring at my chola.

The next morning I wake up to Danny snoring and drooling on my arm. Lovely. I check my phone to a text from Shane, "Hey Roy just checking if you sorted everything out with Danny?"
"Yes and just in time! I'm glad I didn't cancel the surprise when things started to go to shit. The plans still on."