The feelings mutual..

"We're sorry, ~Danny~ can't take your call right now. If you would like to leave a message please speak after the tone."
*beep*

"Danny it's me, again. Please come back. I'll sleep on the floor. It's raining, I don't want you alone. At least tell me if you're safe. I'm sorry." It's been an hour since he left. I can't believe I've just fucked up my friendship, this is why I should never let my guard down. I feel a vibration on my lap, it's my phone. "Hello?"
"Roy, it's Shane. I've just seen Danny run past my place, I tried shouting him but he seemed out of it. I know he was staying with you, is everything okay?" Fuck.
"No it's not okay. I told Danny I have feelings for him and now this is happening! I have to go find him I'll speak tomorrow, goodnight Shane." And with that I ended the call and threw some clothes on.

I arrive outside Shane's hotel. Shit, left or right? I take my chances and turn left, the rain was getting heavier and I had no time to waste. In the distance I could see a figure slouched against a wall. It was Danny.

"Danny. You're soaked!" I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around him. "Please come back to the room, let's just forget about this for now." Danny looked up at me, his beautiful green eyes locked on mine. Though it was raining, I could see he had been crying. "I'm sorry for everything Danny, I really am." I tried to make things right, I had done all I can. My eyes welled up with tears as I turned to walk away, just then I felt Danny grab my hand. I turned back to face him and in that moment, he lunged forward and pressed his lips against mine. I stiffened up but after a second, I realised, this is the moment I've been waiting for. I wrapped my arms around Danny's waist, his arms around my neck. I couldn't believe this was happening.

After a minute or so we pulled away, Danny looked me straight in the eyes. "I have feelings for you too Roy, ever since I saw you in the workroom. Earlier tonight it was just overwhelming, I never thought you would like me back so I pushed the feelings to the back of my mind. I'm sorry." My stomach was doing flips. It's like my feelings for Danny intensified by 100% after that kiss. "Shall we?" I gesture to Danny to follow me. We walk back to the hotel hand in hand.

While passing Shane's hotel I decide to give him a call, you know to let him know Danny's okay. "Hey Shane, look outside." The curtains on the 3rd floor rustled and there appeared Shane. I held up my hand which was tightly grasped onto Danny's and kissed him on the cheek. Shane smirked as he realised there was something going on between us. We waved goodbye to him and ran back to our hotel, drenched in rain.