Bad Boy

Katherine's POV

"I love you too"

hearing those words made my heart skipped a beat even if I've hear them before its just an amazing feeling to know that the person you love, loves you back. Justin chuckled when he heard my heart monitor speed up, Leaning down he kissed my head. "Calm down there tiger" he whisper sending chills down my back. I smiled at him, He looked down at me as we stared in each other's eyes.

"I'll always love you" he said hugging me tigher. "please never leave me again" I said hugging him even more tighter. Justin stood silent for some moments till he let out a long and loud sign. I knew they were bad news by the way his body came tense. "I can't be with you" I froze. "what?" I said now breaking the eye contact to look down. "kath... this happen because of me" he said as he looked at the celling.

"it was Randie not you" I spat It was all Randies fault. But it was also mine for trusting the wrong people, For actually thinking that he was a good person. I guess not everyone is what they claim them selfs to be. Be careful out there on who you trust. One day they'll call you their friend and the next they they'll stab you in the back when you less expect it.

"but it was my fault. no matter what you say" he said breaking me out of my thoughts. I grabbed his face making him look at me at the same time I sat up. Justin tried to bring me to lay down but I didn't let him. "it wasnt your fault. it was mine for trusting the wrong people, stop thinking everything is your fault. stop trying to push me away, again, Be my bad boy Bieber" I said as I grabbed his face in my hands. I was desperate, I don't want to lose him again. I love him more than anything in the world. He brings the happiness that my life was missing, as crazy as it sounds I imagine a life with him. Where we grow old together, our love never breaking apart but of course I've only seen that happen in movies.

He stood there looking at me for a long time, he licked his lips and got up from the bed making my hands fall. "its not easy. your aunt doesn't want me with you. she told me to stay away. and I have to obey her" he said running his fingers through his hair. I singed frustrated that he was even thinking that for a second I wasn't going to fight for this, For us.

"she's not my mom. I'm 19 I can make my own decision and if I want to be with you no matter how bad you are I am" getting up from the bed I grabbed the collar of his shit as I crashed my lips into his. He was shocked I mean he didn't expect that as well as he didn't expect me to be out of bed but eventually he kissed back. No matter how bad my condition I tried to push him to the bed, no matter how much he wanted to break the kiss he couldn't and he didn't want too because this kissed showed how much we love each other and how much we both are willing to fight for our happiness.

>>><<<

Its been a few hours since everything that happen we came back to out previous position both of us now laying down next to each other. "I'm not leaving you" Justin suddlently said, I looked up at him. "I'm never leaving you never again this time. I will fight for you , this time I'll not letting you go" his words brought a smile to my face I hugged him tighter. "I love you so much" I said as I felt tears in my eyes. "me too baby me too" we soon fell asleep after that all I know is that I'm gonna have him.

He's going to be mine and now I hope he never pushes me away. I will do everything to bring back the happiness he once had. It's crazy how you can love a person in such a short time, with just one look they can make you feel those butterfly's in your stomach. At first it all starts weird till you realize how amazing the person is. Even their imperfections makes them perfect because in your eyes they're the best thing to ever happen to you. And I know that Justin is the angel that was brought here to save me. I can finally say that got my bad boy.