Meeting him.

Vote please ;*

__________________________

Chapter 3

Katherine's pov

The next day I woke up and took Karla to school. We talked and she introduced me to some of her friends. Now I'm walking back to my aunts house. The weird thing is I feel like I'm being watched, Like I'm not alone and trust me this street is pretty lonely. I keep looking back to see if there's someone following me but there's no one.

I keep telling my self it's my imagination. I guess I was too lost on my thoughts that I didn't see a crack on the side walk of the street. I almost fell, Repeating almost because two strong hands caught me before I could hit the ground. "Wow better be more careful" a raspy yet sexy voice said. I looked up and a round of chills went trough my body making the hair in my arms stand up.

"Uh yeah thanks" I said getting up and moving from his grasp to brush my self. "No problem" he said looking at me not sure where since he had sun glasses on and there's not even sun "uh well bye" I said moving to the side feeling quite awkward about the situation but he grabbed my wrist before I could even make a step. "Why in such a rush?" He said smirking. "I'm not. Just cold and I want to get home" I said trying to get out of his grip but it only made it tighter. "Can I at least know your name?" He asked. I looked at him giving him a confused expression. Why the hell would he care what my name is? This is a new level of creepy.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked trying again to move from his grip. He only looked at me and smile. "Just curious" he said still having that weird smile. "Sofia" I said trying to get out of his grip. Lying seem to be the only answer and option I have. I mean I didn't want to give a complete stranger my name. Even thought I knew his. But who doesn't in this town?

He tilted his head to the side and didn't say a word. He finally let go of my wrist but since I was pulling I almost fell backwards. Guess what? Yeah he caught me again. Only this time he brought me to his chest. "Don't lie to me" he said taking his glasses off and looking at me straight in the eyes. Looking away to avoid his stare I tried to get him to let me go. "Not lying" murmured. "I know who you are Katherine." he whisper in my hear a gasp left my lips. I looked up to see him smirking at me.

What the actual fuck. How the hell does he know my name. I tried to get out if his grip again. "Let me go" I said trying again He didnt. "Please" I said again. He didn't have up. "No." he whispered in my hear putting his head in between my neck. I felt my heart race increased as I tried to push him. "Just let me go. What the hell do you want?" I asked as I felt anger rise in my body. "I want you" he said kissing my neck making me step on his foot hard.

He hissed letting me go making me fall on my butt. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I don't even know who you are" I said my anger clear. He only chuckle "Oh but you will soon sweetheart, Don't worry about that, we have enough time." he said and with that he left not before stoping and turning back around with a smirk. "By the way my name is Justin. But I think you knew that already" he said winking and with that he started walking the other direction to a black car and driving down the street I was still on the floor and breathing heavily.

What the fuck just happened? was the only thing in my mind. Not only has my interest in him gone but I also feel very very creeped out by the fact that he knew my name. I got up and brushed the snow of my butt and walked more like ran to my aunts house. I got there pretty fast. "Oh hey dea-" my aunt said but stopped once she saw me leaning agains the door breathing heavily. "Are you okay dear?" She asked coming to me and touching my forehead. "You look pale" "I'm okay aunt Samantha. Just tired. It was a long walk" I said I mean I don't want her to get worried.

She probably knows about him more than Karla does. I mean she has lived here most of her life. "Oh okay. The food will almost be ready. Why don't you watch some tv." She said before walking back to the kitchen. I walked to the living room. I turned on the tv and sat down on one of the couches next to the window. I looked outside and jumped out of the couch. Walking closer to the window I could see someone looking straight at me leaning against the door of his car with a smirk on his face. I could see his face, I could see a smirk that looked familiar to me. He started to take his glasses of and that's when I recognize who he really was.

I quickly closed the curtains. My heart was beating so fast and my hands were shaking. How the hell did he knew where I lived ? Did he follow me? Come on Katherine. You can do this. Don't show fear, don't let him break down your walls. He's just a boy. No scratch that, he's a criminal.