I hate you.

Chapter 12

Justin was sitting in his bed. Hands on his head, Katherine's words still repeated his head 'its not a crime to fall in love with you'. He couldn't sleep all night.

"Bro?" Matt's voice was heard in the doorway. He was worried about Justin never in his life did he thought he would see the day the Justin Bieber lost sleep because of a girl. Justin looked at him as Matt came and sat down next to him. "Mind telling me?" Matt asked, Justin and Matt have been friends for a long time now they both grew up together. They knew each other and can read each other like a book. "Carlos told her..." Justin started. "... I wanted to see how she'll react. I went to her house and waited for her in her room, She came crying. I felt bad you know. I hate seeing girls cry.. Specially if it's someone I care for. So I hugged her. She asked me why I wanted to know who she was .. I just told her that I liked her ... She kissed me and said that falling in love with me it's not a crime" Justin finished he looked at Matt who was thinking.

"Do you like her?" He asked. "I do" Justin confessed, Justin knew damn well it was more than just a like."Then what's wrong?" Matt asked, Justin got up shaking his head. "Don't you see it? I can't be with her, I can't. I don't want her to be in danger. If you haven't noticed Matt we're not normal, We're criminals. She can't be with a criminal" " she said it herself Justin. It's not a crime and if you really didn't want to be with her. You should of never had talked to her or lead her on" with that Matt left. Leaving Justin confused and angry at himself.

He doesn't want to put Katherine in danger. He has enemies, Enemies that would do anything to see him suffer and if they find out about Katherine, She's dead and if she dies Justin will die with her. He decided what's best for him and her knowing that Matt was right about the part of leading her on he was going to do something about it. So he headed to Katherine's house. In his way there he keep thinking, Was this the right decision? Maybe, Does he like it? No, not even a little.

He parked in Katherine's house getting out he took a big breath. Going to her door he knock on it, Carlos open it. "What?" He asked. "Is Katherine home?" Justin asked in the nicest way he could. "Yeah" Carlos let Justin in while he went for Katherine, Going down Katherine was surprise to see Justin. She felt herself getting happy by just seeing him standing in her living room. "Hey" Justin looked at her, Getting those weird feeling you get in your stomach.

"Can I talk to you in private?" He asked , Katherine nodded a little confused. Taking him to her room they both sat in the bed. Justin looking down while Katherine was looking at him "so?" Katherine asked she wasn't sure why Justin came but she liked him here. She couldn't hide the fact that she liked him, A lot.

There was a couple moments of silent. "Kath I.. I don't like you" Justin said shutting his eyes at the words coming from his mouth, Katherine's smile faded Confused she asked "what?" "You heard me, I don't have any kind of feelings towards you" Justin said now getting back into his bad boy act. He looked at her while kath looked at his eyes for any sign of him lying and when she found nothing but a blank expression she felt her heart break into small pieces. "You're lying" she said, She can't believe it. He confessed she liked her yesterday and now he comes with this? She wanted this to be a big prank for him to jump and say that he was joking but it never happen.

Justin got up looking at her. "I'm not lying the only reason why I said that was to get you in my bed" Justin said like it it wasn't a big deal. Katherine got up with all the anger in her she slapped Justin, She wanted to cry, cry till she had no more tears. Justin didn't say anything, He knows he deserved that slap and probably way more. "I can't believe you, You're such a manwhore. I can't believe I actually like you so all that love at first sight was pure bullshît. God I'm stupid" kath said tears filled her eyes but she refused to let them fall. "Well babe not everyone is the same, deal with it." Justin said looking at her, It broke him seeing her like this. He wanted to hugged her and tell her that he was lying that he likes her. Hell he may love her but he was doing this to protect her.

"I hate you" she whispered, Justin looked at her to see that she wasn't lying her eyes showed him the small hate she had for him. Justin felt his heart break into small little pieces but he just shrugged. Kathrine shook her head In disbelieve She couldn't believe she had defended him.

"Leave and never hear me, never even cross paths with me I never want to see you again. You made me believe every word you said you made me almost fall for you so at the end you could just have sex with me" kathrine said again not believing her own words. Justin had a blank expression on his face. "Yeah" he said sounding like it wasn't even a big deal when on the inside he wanted to make everything disappear. Katherine looked at him, her tears now not being able to hold back. She pushed Justin out of her room. Pushing him till he was down stairs. Carlos, and Karla in the living room looking at what was going on.

"LEAVE" kath scream and with one last push. Justin was out of the house. Shutting the door on his face she fell to the ground crying. Karla came to her side hugging her and rocking her back and forth. Justin went to his car again. He couldn't hold it anymore. He may be the most dangerous guy but he has feelings too. He broke down crying something he hasn't done in a very long time. Punching the seat beside him. He cursed at himself. He officially let go of the girl that was willing to be with him knowing that it can be dangerous. He let go of the girl he truly loved, turning on his car. With one last look at Katherine's house He left, Knowing that it may be the last time he'll ever see her.

A black van, Parked a few houses away from Katherine's a man saw everything and he knew now what was Justin's weakness. Smirking to himself, He called someone on the phone "get everything ready... You were right. We got him"

______________________

*dramatic music* drama coming uppp!!'

Vote/coment/share

Enjoy baby's 😘