goodbye

Justin's POV

"no you can't" I said. hugging her small body against mine. after she told me she loves me we got in my car and headed towards somewhere private. Honestly hearing her say she loves me made me like the happiest man alive. But I can't accept her love. I have to protect her. "but I can" she said hugging me thigther.

"but I'm dangerous" I said in small voice. Almost like a whisper I knew I was dangerous and so did people. But sometimes I was even ashamed of the things I did. She brings someone different in me. and well I like it. she makes me feel like the old me and I like it. I knew since the first day I saw her she was going to make me different but I knew I couldn't be with her. I knew it . I'm too dangerous. And even when I knew it. I still lead her on, I still bothered her knowing that shes such an angel and so calm...

"I don't care" she said looking at me with her big brown eyes "I don't care. Justin. I have no idea how I fell for you. but I'm glad I did" she said. " I need to take you home"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"Katherine yes"

I need to protect her " and after this I won't see you again" that made her loosen her grip on me. she looked up at me.

"remember how you never left me alone. remember how you would always annoy the shit out of me. remember when you came to my room without my permision and spend the night because you didn't want to leave. remember how you stalk me. because I do. and now you come and tell me your leaving me and never talk to me again? are you fucking bipolar? so your just going to give up?" she said . anger and hurt was obvious in her eyes. she stop hugging me. backing away from me she began shaking her head. laughting like it was a crazy joke she continued "... I think your just scared" she said looking at me she smiled a fake smiled. "I'm not scared" I said looking at her in disbelief does she not know who I am?

"but you are. your letting me go because your scared" she said I stayed silent. she shook her head. tears began to fill her eyes. I can't believe I'm making her cry .. again. " I don't get it. why do you come to me act all fucking I love you shit. then leave me!" she screamed her tears running down her face. "I do love you" I said and I meant it. There's no other girl like her. I love her with my everything and even if it is hurting me letting her go I have to.

"no you don't because if you did. you wouldn't be doing this. youre scared just admit it. say it. the famous Justin drew fucking bieber is finally scared" she said smirking while her tears continued falling "fine you want me to say then okay. I am scared. I'm scared of loosing you. I wouldn't live with myself knowing you died because of me" I said to her. she shook her head. Why must she be so stubborn. Why can she just understand the position I'm in?

"what part of I don't care don't you understand. but I see that your never going to get that through you head so if its that what you want. to never see me again. to never touch, kiss me, hug me then so beat it" she said backing away from me "this would be the last time you see me" she said. I watched her walk away... She never looked back she just kept walking I lost her and I didn't do anything to stop it but as much as it hurts.. I have to let her go. I didn't even realise I was crying till I touched my cheek.

cleaning my tears I grabbed my phone from my front pocket unlocking it I called matt "everything ready?" I asked him my voice was horse from crying that It even hurt. I never cried this has to be the second time. And it's all my fault. "yeah .. they're on our side" he answer back snapping me out out of my thoughts. "good" I said relaxing a little just to become tense again.

"you wanted to see me" a new voice behind me came I turned around to see the person I called before finding Katherine. "ill call you back matt" I said hanging up. putting my phone on my pockets. I could kill him if I wanted to right at this moment. But I don't know if there's people with him. I could make him pay. I could end this. But I'm choosing not to. He wanted to start something and he's going to have it. War is war. No one messes with what's mine. Specially Katherine. "hello trevon"

________________________
I been thinking on deleting this story because 1... I don't think is that good. 2. I don't think you guys like it. 3. I don't think its interesting.
if I do decide on deleting I'll say something....
well enjoy this small chapter.