Carlos & Randie.

Chapter 11

The next day Katherine woke up. Her eyes hurt from all the crying she did last night but she also remember Justin being there for her. She smiled remembering what she told him. Justin had left after that. They didn't share a lot of words. They mostly just kissed, Katherine got up She took a shower and got dressed. In the living room was Carlos and  Randie. She hasn't seen him for a while now. They both shut their heads up as soon as they heard her.

"Hey" she said in a small voice. Randie smiled at her While Carlos looked at the floor. "Carlos can I talk to you in private" as she was saying that Karla came out of the kitchen. She looked at Katherine then at Carlos. "Come Randie" she said Randie got up, Confused he looked at Katherine all she could do was give him a fake smile. She went next to Carlos, It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"I'm not mad" Katherine finally said Carlos looked at her. "You're not?" "No" she said now looking at him, She grabbed him and hugged him. "How could I be mad. You're my bestfriend no matter who you are" she said smiling Carlos hugged her back. She pulled away "but I have to tell you something now." "What?" She got up ready to tell him. "I like Justin" she said Carlos got up quickly. "You like Justin?" He repeated slowly as if talking to a five year old.

"Yes" "No kath you can't" "why?" "HES DANGEROUS" Carlos screamed. "LIKE YOUR NOT" Katherine spat back, Carlos looked at her. "Do you really?" He asked her he didn't like Justin at all but he loved Katherine more than himself, he always dreamed of seeing her happy with someone he just doesn't think Justin is that someone.

"Yes and as my bestfriend you should respect that" "does he like you back?" He asked. Katherine though about it. "Yes I mean I think so" "you think so?" Carlos asked more like yelled. He was getting mad by the minute. "He keeps telling me that" "he plays with girls" "he used to" "once a player always a player" "stop" Katherine was getting mad all over again. "He's right" a new voice was heard, Randie. "No" Katherine said. "You can't love a criminal" Carlos said. "I love you and I don't see what's wrong with that" she said tears began to fill her eyes from all the anger she had. Why couldn't they just understand was Katherine's thoughts. She wanted them to understand and support her decision.

"It's different" Carlos said, "How?" "Because you know me" "so?" "Kath he's dangerous" Randie said. "No. Stop both of you" she said the tears now falling from her eyes. "Just let her be" her cousin came running next to her. Kath was glad to at least have someone who will support her through every decision she makes.

"I want to protect her" Carlos said "I though you liked me" Randie said, Katherine looked at both of them. She can't do this anymore. She felt lost. "I.. Did..." She said. "Then what happened?" Randie asked, He was hurt. Hurt to know that he never matter to Katherine. That she only played with his feelings so at the end she would go running to Justin.

"He came into her life that's what happen" Carlos said shaking his head. "It's my life" she said. Carlos and Randie sat down on a couch. Karla tried to calm Katherine. She was crying a lot. "You guys don't understand" Katherine said. "We do. You love a crimal" "I never said I loved him" "but you did" "no I said that I like him. It's different" Katherine said now sitting down. "Respect my decision. Both of you" she said glaring at them. She was done with them. If they didn't support her then that's them. She's old enough to know what happens in her life and who can be in it and if they don't agree they can easily walk out.

Carlos decided it was no use to fight with her anymore he couldn't change her mind. "Fine, But if he does anything. He's dead" Carlos said. Kath smiled at him. Then turned to look at Randie. "I want you to be happy and if it's with him then so beat it" he said sending her the same fake smile she gave him. she smiled at them. "Thank you" she said finally relaxing.

She knew she was making the right decision on liking Justin and for once in her life she may be happy. For once she thought that someone deeply cared about her and for once she was going to let her fears out the window and try something with someone one. She knows it can be dangerous due to who Justin is but she's willing to try. She's willing to love the criminal everyone is so scared of.

She's willing to open him up and bring the soft side she has only seen behind doors. She wants people to know the real Justin and stop accusing him even if the things he does are wrong she wants the best for everyone.

But not everyone wants the best for her.

_____________________

Vote/comment/share

Enjoy loves 😘