Chapter 8: The Necklace

Start from the beginning

Pyrrha: "Has he done before"

Weiss: "I don't know all we can do is watch," she said while she watches Y/n going arriving at the arena.

Ruby: "I hope he'll win," Ruby said focusing on Y/n while the others just watch and wait what happens.

At the arena

When Y/n steps in he then went into a stance while Cardin smirks at him.

Cardin: "So your fighting with his sword and never even bother to bring his shield? Are you trying to be a tough guy please.." Y/n then smirks back at him and said

Y/n: "Oh I'm sorry I think your just afraid to be beaten by someone who is only using a regular sword." Cardin looks back at him with anger giving him a death glare.

Cardin: "Oh.. I see you're trying to be the tough guy, after all, let's see if you can even survive after I get my hands on you" He then hold his mace with getting ready for the match to start.

Glynda: "Ok student the match then start in 3..2...1 go" Once Glynda said go Cardin then charge at Y/n while just calm. At team RWBY the girls were actually nervous what will be the result of the match. Then Ruby then spoke.

Ruby: "Oh dear.. oh dear... Y/n" while the other girls look back at her nervous. As they watch the match Cardin was about to hit Y/n until the side to the right and putting his right foot and letting Cardin fall. Cardin then hit the floor once he looked up he can see that Jaune's sword was near his neck pointing at him and the buzzer goes off. Leaving everyone in silent how the match goes so fast even Glynda was surprised. When she looked at her scroll the match only lasted for 5 seconds.

Glynda: "I.. umm Mr. L/n has won the match" Then everyone cheers for him and Team RWBY shouted his name.

RWBY: "Yay Y/n!" Y/n then bow to the crowd and left the arena going to his team.

Time skip to the cafeteria...

When Team RWBY and Team JNPR were eating Pyrrha notice there's something wrong with Jaune. Pyrrha then placed her on Jaune and said

Pyrrha: "Jaune is something wrong" Jaune then perked up and looked back at her.

Jaune: "Nothing really I am "A" okay," He said while rubbed the back of his head until Y/n spoke.

Y/n: "It's Cardin is it?" He then perks up and waves both of his hands. He kept saying no that he is alright while the others kept saying all of the stories when he encounters Cardin before and how he was being treated by him. While they were telling Jaune that he should stand up to Cardin. 

Time Skip...

After their conversation about Jaune Y/n and the rest of Team RWBY go to the dorm. When they arrived into their Ruby groan out.

Ruby: "Uh more work!!" And the rest nodded agreeing with Ruby. Some sit on the floor while Y/n fall face first on the floor hurting himself. When he falls his necklace fallout of his neck revealing to the others. Yang looks at Y/n and the necklace. When she saw the necklace went to her phone and finds the picture of her mother Raven. She then went up to Y/n to ask him about the necklace.

Yang: "Hey Y/n do you have a moment?" She then stands right in front of him.

Y/n: "Yeah sure what do you need?" He asked.

Yang: "I think it is better if we do it alone okay?" Y/n nodded and head outside the dorm with Yang. When they were outside they then look into each other eyes.

Y/n: "So Yang what do you want to talk about that is so private?" The moment he asked that question Yang's eyes turned red.

Yang: "Where did you get this?!" She yelled out freaking out Y/n.

Y/n: "Woah Yang just calm down that necklace has been with me since I was 11 years old" 

Yang: "Are you sure? Or you stole it?" This shocks Y/n.

Y/n: "No I didn't steal it. My mother gave it to me since I was young and my memory of her is that necklace you have Yang. Now give it back!" Y/n then reached for the necklace with left hand only for Yang to grabbed it. She then grips his hand.

Yang: "Don't lie to me?!" she then grip hand even harder but this even bother Y/n.

Y/n: "Listen, Yang, I don't know what has come over you but I don't know anything about that necklace and it was given by my mother and can you please stop gripping my hand please?!" Yang then let goes Y/n's wrist and got her scroll out of her pocket.

Yang: "Oh yeah then what the hell is this then" She then shows the picture of Raven with a mask having all the red necklace around her neck. This shock Y/n meaning if this person is his mother that he has been looking for or is not. But Y/n thought maybe she is the one who can lead him to his mother or maybe that is his mother.

Y/n: "This can't be Yang her necklace match up with mine." Yang then looks at Y/n with red eyes and breaths heavy and calms down returning to her normal. Y/n sigh in relief.

Yang: "Okay I believe you and I am sorry for getting mad at you" She then blush deep red ignoring eye contact with Y/n. 

Y/n: "It's fine lets us just go to bed we have a field tomorrow in the emerald forest so let's just and forget that this happens okay?" Y/n then offer his hand hoping Yang will except. And she did they both got into their beds and started getting ready for tomorrow.

(Someone place else...)

???: "Yang... Y/n......." 

To be continued........