three

THREE!

to the junkyard we go

THOR SOARED TOWARDS THE GROUND, SMASHING INTO A PILE OF RUBISH. He groaned loudly, slowly getting to his feet. He was confused, to say the least. Thor's eyes searched his foreign surrounding, not familiarizing with anything around him. His eyes narrowed.

A sudden cry made his eyes snap up to the sky, to spot another body fall from the clouds. He tilted his head in slight confusion, before remembering Amber. His eyes widened, a smile spreading on his lips. Thor was about to call out to her, only to realize Amber's body falling towards him very quickly.

His arms reached out, going to try and catch her, only for Amber to slam into Thor, knocking them both over.

Amber moaned in pain and got off Thor, standing up to look around. Her eyes snapped open wide. Thor got to his feet, looking around too. "I'm not entirely sure where we are."

Amber looked at Thor with narrowed eyes, shooting daggers at him. "Thor, where the hell are we? One moment, I was in the sanctum, reading. And the next, I'm some Norse goddess?! I have to get back to New York! You have to get me back―"

Her words were cut off by loud crack break out in the sky. The two looked up to see a large sheet of metal fall towards them. Amber's eyes widened.

"Look out!" she screamed, quickly grabbing Thor by his biceps and yanking him towards her. Thor crashed into her, and instinctively grabbed onto her. The two spun around, nearly missing being hit by the scrap metal. Thor managed to trip on Amber's feet, falling and pulling her with him.

He fell on top of her, not being able to break the fall. Amber groaned out as Thor blinked slowly, only to realize he was on top of her. "O-Oh, s-sorry about...that..."

Thor trailed off, perching himself on his elbows on either side of Amber's head. He stared into her heterochromia eyes, almost getting lost in them. Amber shot him a strange look before placing a hand on his armoured chest and pushing him off. "Okay there, big guy..."

Thor nodded awkwardly, quickly standing to his feet and helping her up. They made their way up a small garbage pile to be able to see farther out.

At the top, the two saw a few towers in the distance, and a red portal behind them.

An alarm suddenly went off, making them look towards a flying pod that was heading their way. In silence, the watched as it landed near them, and a heard of scavengers file out.

Amber glanced at Thor and spoke with hesitance. "Uh...Thor? Who are they?"

"I'm not quite sure, Amber..."

One scavenger stepped forward from the rest, and Thor and Amber slowly approached him. The scavenger took off his mask. "Are you two fighters? Or are you food..."

Amber's eyes narrowed. "I'm sorry?"

"We're just passing through," Thor said, standing closer to her.

The man tipped his head back, raising his gun. "It is food! On your knees."

Thor lifted his arm with his hand outstretched. When the realization dawned on him, he slowly raised both his hands in surrender.

Amber caught on, doing the same. She hoped that Thor had some plan to get them off this planet and back on Earth.

Once the man was close enough, Thor grasped him by his clothing, throwing him with ease into the distance. Amber's eyes widened as she gasped.