Hermit Ira

Hello to anyone who is still waiting for this novel (not many I presume),

I am sorry for the 2 years plus disappearance. If you are reading this, I am alive. I'll be very truthful, I went through a lot of stuff (like everyone) and basically began working (adult life). I was very reluctant to finish this novel because I had basically already drafted the finished ending on my lost USB. But, for some reason, I recently logged back on to this account expecting it to have disappeared into a dusty crack of Wattpad. You can't imagined how shocked I am to see that even though this novel wasn't getting viewed by unparalleled proportions, there was still people reading it casually and patiently waiting for it. And some people who even message me with support and love that I don't know if I deserve. So I made a decision. To those people, you deserve an ending. I will finish this novel before the year end. Why? Because I live in America and during this time, I get lots of vacation lol. It can finish earlier, I'm still deciding if I want to finish it and just mass release, or releasing as I go. But, as a form of thank you for your support and love, I will post the first part of this book's sequel. You don't have to read it if you don't want to, it's not necessary nor are the two main characters Arden and Einarrys. But if you do want to read, I must warn you, it is the sequel so there will be spoilers for the first book. I had found a draft of it on my computer a while back and thought to give it to those who might be curious. And I do not know when that sequel will be finished so read at your own risk (and I shamelessly say it's a treat).

Well, I don't know how many of you will stick with me till the end of this journey but let's do it. 

Ira