Chapter 6 part 2

Hi Everyone. First off I am so so sorry that I keep doing this to you guys. I have been trying to keep a schedule for updating but I keep on failing at it. I will work hard to fix my horrible procrastination and find a schedule. Again I am so sorry. Also thank you so much for the 11k reads!!! I would never have thought I could get there, but you guys made that happen and I thank you for that. Here is part two of chapter six. I hope you enjoy!

At the Festival

Aladdin's Pov

"Wow, Artinia's festivals are just amazing as the ones in Sindria. Right Morg?" I said taking another bite out of a delicious sweet I bought. " Yeah, it is." Said Morgiana. " I wonder where Alibaba went off to?" " I think he is with Sinbad and the generals talking." Replied Morgiana. " Let's go find y/n, she looked very sad after talking with her brother and Christopher."

A little while later we found her crying and hugging Kala. Instead of interrupting we hid in a corner to listen.

" It's ok Y/n. We'll find a way to stop this. " Said, Kala. " Kala, I don't think I can get out of this situation." " We should at least try. I am still shocked that Nio is forcing you to marry Christopher." " He said that it was a rule for the next king or queen to be married before they are crowned." " That can't be true. What about your parents?" " I guess they were just that lucky couple that fell in love with each other." " Well after the show let's talk to Nio. Maybe you can get out of it." " Like that will happen. You know how stubborn he is, but ok." They then walked to a festival booth.

" Morg, did you hear what I just heard." " Yes, it seems that she is in an arranged marriage with that man we met." We then walk to where Sinbad, the generals, and Alibaba were. " Hey Aladdin, hi Morgiana." Said Alibaba. " Hey Alibaba, could we talk?" I said. " Sure, what is it?" " Actually, could I talk to you privately." " Oh, um ok"

As we found a spot where no one else could hear us I told him what Morg and I heard. " WAIT! seriously? Y/n is getting married. We should probably tell Sin." " I don't think we should. He might try to stop it." I said. " But isn't that what y/n wants?" Said Morg." Yes, but we shouldn't interfere with her love life." I said. " What if we ask y/n first to see what she thinks," Alibaba Suggested. " Ok, that sounds good. We should go find her then." I said that as we started to again look for y/n.

Ja'far's Pov

Hm, so she is getting married. That was probably what was going on when Nio wanted to talk to y/n privately. Sin will defiantly not like this. I wonder if that is why she rejected him when they confessed to each other. I need to go find her to understand this more.

Y/n's Pov

I can't believe this. I knew that it was a rule that the ruler had to be married before crowned, but I was pretty sure that father got rid of that law when he became king. I just need a drink.

Going over to the bar, I choose a very strong drink. I really don't know why I drink these when I know what happens the next morning. I wonder if I should tell Sin? No, he would be sad. Or maybe he wouldn't care. Ugh, I'll think about it overnight.  After getting another drink I go to sit where the generals were. " Hey y/n, how's it going?" Pisti said. " I'm good. How are you enjoying the festival?" " it's amazing, Artinia has outdone themselves again." " oh yeah, you were here when Sinbad came to visit." " Last time was really fun. Especially what happened." She said with a grin plastered on her face. Looking back I then remember what happened that day.

Flashback

Sinbad is 23years old
You are 20 years old
Artinia's Anniversary Festival.

Every year, the kingdom of Artinia would hold a huge festival to celebrate the beginning of the country. This celebration was always y/n's favorite. But this year's festival was going to be even better, for a certain sailor was going to be there.