Chapter 2

Hi guys! Sorry for having such long periods of time before updating. I will probably update on Sundays or Mondays for the next chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

12 years later

It was another beautiful morning in the kingdom of Artinia. (Y/n), the princess of Artinia, was soon to be crowned queen. Over the years she had obtained two more djinns. These were Sepra the djinn of wind and ice, and the spirit of tricks and wealth, and Nebro the djinn of light and darkness, and the spirit of courage and nightmares. Sadly, when (y/n) was 21, her parents were murdered in their sleep. It struck (y/n) hard in the heart from her parents death. It took a couple of years to recover, but now she is perfectly fine. Unfortunately, no one knows who the killer is. She thought that the guards found him or her, but they sadly didn't. This is because one night , (y/n) was almost murdered in her sleep, but was saved thanks to Kala, who happened to see someone go into her cousins room. Unfortunately they still haven't found (y/n)'s killer, making it hard for her to trust anybody except Kala and Nio.

(Y/n) pov

It's the night before my coronation as queen of Artinia. I was in my office finishing up some paperwork. As a few minutes went by I finished, putting the pen back in the ink bottle. I sigh, even though I have been training to be queen for 12 years I am really nervous. Maybe tonight I should  relax and get a good night sleep. As I said this I heard a knock on my door. " come in." The door opened to reveal Kala and Melody. " Hey (y/n), why are you isolating yourself in your office, instead of celebrating." Said Kala taking a drink from the wine bottle in her hand." Yeah! Come on (y/n) lets go have some fun!" Said Melody. " I don't know guys, I have to get a good nights rest for tomorrow." I said, tying to get out of here quickly. Unfortunately, Kala and Melody were faster. " What a party pooper!" Your cousin gave you fake pout. " Come on (y/n), we are going to the ballroom." Said Melody as her and Kala brought you to the ball room.

Entering the ball room you were amazed at the beauty and energy in the room. There was lively music, dancing, games for children and adults , food, drinks, and gorgeous decorations of Artinia 's colors. ( colors: silver, white, blue ) It has been a long time since the kingdom held a celebration. The last time there was a celebration, It was when my parents were alive. There has been small gatherings between my parents death and now, but nothing like this. " It beautiful!" I said amazed. " We really wanted it to be like old times, so Melody and I planned it just like it was before." Said Kala walking with me to the throne, where her father was. ( your uncle/ your father's brother. After the death of your parents , there was no one in the royal family that could rule. Since your brother Nio is band from the crown, You still didn't have enough experience to be queen. So while you were still being trained, your Uncle Tevarro, the general of Artinia's army became a temporary ruler. Like his older brother, he was a good ruler." (y/n), my talented niece. Are you excited for tomorrow?" Said your uncle in a cheerful voice. " I am, but I am also really nervous. Like what if I don't stand up to the potential of being ruler like you and my parents." I then heard him chuckle. " (y/n), you were taught by the best people. Those people were your parents. I know, your parents know, the kingdom of Artinia knows, that they are getting an amazing ruler." He said giving me a hug. " Thank you Uncle Tevo." I said as I returned the hug. " Now go have fun! " We will" said Kala, who brought me and Melody over to go play games with her. I knew I was going get a hangover tomorrow, but why should I care now. I will just worry about it in the morning. You thought as you took a giant gulp from a wine glass your cousin gave you.

(??) pov

The celebration went on through the night. The whole kingdom having a good time, excited for what's to come tomorrow. Except for a certain man, who had his own plans for this kingdom. " Are you sure that this will work. " " Yes, even for a powerful women like her. She will be defeated." " Good. I am trusting that you will kill her Kado." " Yes. . . . .