I can't believe her. She expects me to sleep with him! I just met him two minutes ago!

"Rosalinda." She nudged me.

"Fine. But I'm keeping the door open." I gave in.

Even though I didn't want him anywhere near me my mom would still force me.

I started walking towards the stairs and heard footsteps behind me.

I walked into my room and let Wyatt in. I left the door completely open in case he got any not so bright ideas.

"There are holes in the wall." He pointed out.

"Thank you captain obvious." I fake smile and sat on my bench press.

"Are you always like this?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"You mean gorgeous? Um yes." I joked while flipped my hair.

"No! I mean sassy, cold, aggressive, and overly confident."

"What's wrong with being confident?" I stood up and raised an eyebrow.

"N-nothing, I-I just thought t-that-" he stumbled over his words but I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Alright listen up pretty boy." I grabbed a fist full his shirt. "I am not one of your hoes. I will stop this marriage in any way I can. Those holes in the wall were made by me. I have nearly died so many times and I wasn't afraid. You don't scare me. So let me make this clear, I will not go through with this marriage that easily."

I let him go. He looked at me in fear while fixing his shirt.

I left the room and made my way to the living room.

My mom was sitting on the couch practically trying to hop on his lap like a lost bunny.

"Mother I'm going out. By the time I get back I want these people out of my house!"

"But darling it's a school night."

"It's Thursday, no one even goes to school on Friday." I waved her off and left the house with my keys in my hand.

I slammed the door behind me. I climbed onto the motorcycle and started up the engine.

My headache wasn't completely gone but enough for me to cope with.

I drove off. I kept driving until I was in a familiar part of town.

It was the downtown area but extremely dangerous. It was full of clubs, bars, and run down buildings.

Most of the gangs hang out in this part of town. I know this place like the back of my hand.

Even though it's dangerous and run down I still consider it my home.

I drove down to the bar where I and my old friends used to hang out after our 'success' in the gang.

I parked my motorcycle in the closest parking space. I hoped off and left my helmet on the seat.

As I walked towards the entrance I noticed a bright golden plaque over the door.

'In Memory of Rosie Ryder'

My heart swelled up. I can't believe they did that.

~Flashback~

"Come on Rosie, another shot!" My favorite bartender and friend Jacob urged on.

"I told you, Jacob, I've had way too many already." I pointed out. "More specifically 9."

"Come on, Rosie. It's not like your a lightweight." My friend Jason slapped my shoulder.