Forced Song

"Ugh, why does my head hurt so- where am I?" Scarlet sat up from the cold, hard ground she was currently laying on. She looked all around her, she was in what looked like an old room underneath a warehouse. Scarlet got up and started to walk towards the door, when it suddenly opened to reveal a very handsome face, not as handsome as her love, but pretty darn handsome. He had crystal blue eyes and amazingly white hair, but it didn't make him look old. If anything it made him look hotter.

He was tall, had defined muscles, and a six pack.  He was wearing a blue muscle shirt, with brown pant and black sneakers. He was- walking right towards her!? Scarlet started backing up and eventually, hit a wall. The man kept moving towards her until she felt his cool, minty breath on her face. 

"Are you ready to sing?" He spoke directly into her ear. Scarlet gave a shudder, the man then smirked, like he knew what he did and like it. Then the rest of what the man said sunk in. She was going to sing?!

"Um, you must be mistaken. I-I don't sing." Scarlet lied, she sang. She sang really well, but only for Wolf. He was the only person she had sung for. Or so she thought. Unbeknownst to her, this man, who everyone called Jack Frost, (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! XD he's just so HOT! Teme, you know what I mean) this man got video when she was singing to Wolf one night. She had a beautiful voice, it could make him a lot of money!

"No, you do sing. And tonight, you are going to sing a song, or we will keep you from your friends and boyfriend, and tell them that your dead." Scarlet gasped, she couldn't, wouldn't, do that to them, especially Wolf.

"Fine, I'll sing. But I choose the song." Scarlet gave in, Jack leaned back, but as he was leaning back, he swept a swift kiss against her cheek. 

Scarlet's whole being locked up and she just stared into his cold, crystal blue eyes. He stared back with a heat that made her uncomfortable.

The uncomfortable silence was broken by Jack stepping back and telling her that it was time. Scarlet and Jack made their way to a stage. In the crowd was a lot, and I mean a lot, of people in the audience.

They started chanting, "Sing! Sing! Sing!"

Scarlet took a step forward towards the microphone, when she stepped into the light, they started to make crude remarks, wolf whistles, and cat calls. Then, they quieted down, and she started to sing.

"I know you've got the best intentions,

Just trying to find the right words to say,

I promise I've already learned my lesson,

But right no i wanna be not okay,

I'm so tired, sitting here waiting,

If I hear one more just be patient

It always gonna stay the same,

So let me just give up,

Let me just let go,

If this isn't good for me,

Well I don't wanna know,

So let me just stop trying,

Let me just stop fighting,

I don't want your good advice,

Or reasons why I'm alright,

You don't know what it's like,

Can't stop these feet from sinking,

Your staring while I'm blinking,

But just don't tell me what you see,

I'm so over all this bad luck,

Hearing one more keep your head up,

Is i ever gonna change,

So let me just give up, 

Let me just let go,

If this isn't good for me,

Well I don't wanna know,

So let me just stop trying,

Let me just stop fighting,

I don't want your good advice,

Or reasons why I'm alright,

You don't know what it's like,

Don't look at me like that,

Just like you understand,

Don't try to pull me back,

So let me just give up,

Let me just let go,

If this isn't good for me,

Well I don't want to know,

Let me just stop trying,

Let me just stop fighting,

I don't want your good advice,

Or reasons why I'm alright,

You don't know what it's like,

You don't know,

You don't know,

You don't know,

Yeah, you don't know what it's like,

You don't know what it's like,

You don't know,

You don't know,

You don't know what its like,

You don't know what it's like."

When Scarlet finished, the whole place erupted into cheers. Boisterous noise, lots of clapping, whistling, and hollering. Jack came on stage to take her back stage, out of the door, and into an alley where- Wolf?- was waiting. Scarlet ran into his arms and they hugged at tight as humanly, and lunar-ly, possible. Jack had gone back inside, to collect the money and start sending people on their way.

"Hey, can we go home? I'm tired." Scarlet was very sleepy and was now leaning against Wolf to stay standing. Wolf chuckled and scooped her up to carry her bridle style. Scarlet had nothing against it and didn't make a peep.

When they reached their house, they immediately went to bed. Scarlet resting her head on Wolf's chest, and Wolf with his arms around her waist. They were perfectly content that night, and Jack Frost never bothered them again. So far .     .     .

*** Hey my peeps! So, this might not makes sense to a few of you, so if there is any questions, ASK AWAY! Anyway, this was in my head and wanted out. Yeah, the awkward voice in my head told me to put it down, so I listened because I don't want to be hearing things for the rest of the month. . . . I need to go to an institution XD! I hear voices in my head soooooo . . . yeah, anyway, hope you liked this.

Bye!

-Peanut