"Get me outta here" - Part 1 (Revised)

Groan. Scarlet was so mad at the ropes that were holding her back from freedom. "Let. Me. Out!" Scarlet screamed these words everything seconds. And everytime no answer came back.

"Ze'ev, where are you?" Scarlet whimpered to her empty room. Her cell. Her prison.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Wolf POV)

"Ugh, my head." Wolf opened his eyes groggily, glancing around the room. The first thing to get through to his mind in it's groggy state, was the fact that Scarlet wasn't there.

"Scarlet?" His words were slightly slurred. But they became less so when he heard his voice echo. "Scarlet!" Wolf tried to get to his feet as fast as his screaming head would allow.

Not Scarlet, not Scarlet. Please, please, please not Scarlet. That prayer was said in Wolf's head at least a thousand times. He had searched the whole farm. Scarlet was no where. His Scarlet. His Alpha. Gone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Scarlet POV)

Scarlet was still in her little windowless room. She got food three times a day and go to use the bathroom twice a day. Her hair was limp with grime and dirt. Her sweater was darker with even more grime and her face covered in sand and dirt. She couldn't take it in this room anymore. She wanted to go home. Go to Wolf. But first she wanted to shoot the rat bastards who put her here in the first place.

Scarlet's head snapped up when she heard footsteps coming down the hall. She had already had her last bathroom break tree hours ago and her last meal an hour before that. So she had no idea what they were doing. But she knew it would not be good.

Scarlet could hear the foot steps getting closer to her room. She looked around frantically trying look for what could draw them to her room. There was nothing.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer. Scarlet wracked her brain but could think of nothing they could possibly want. She didn't even know why she was here. Unless . . . . Unless, they wanted to get information or to use her as bait.

Scarlet's eyes flared wide as the door flew open and crashed against the wall. Standing in the doorway was a big man outlined by light so it was hard to see his face but she could see well enough. Enough to see an olive skin tone, arching brows, and piercing green eyes . . . .

"Wolf?" Scarlet put so much hope into that one word, it was sad when the man stepped into the light and she could see that it wasn't Wolf.

Tears started to slid hot down Scarlet cheeks. "You're . . . . you're no- . . . . not Wolf," Her voice was shakey, and cracked so much you could barely understand her.

But the man standing in front of her did, "You right, pistol. I'm not 'Wolf'. So, when I untie you, you are going to stand up and listen to me."

"Who says I am, you?" Scarlet sneered.

"Yes and unless you want us to kill you and send the video to your friends, your going to do exactly as I say." Scarlet stiffened. She wouldn't do that to her friends much less herself. And Wolf. She would never do that to him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Wolf POV)

Scarlet. Wolf couldn't think of anything thing else but getting Scarlet back. He found out who took her, and after he did, he wished he hadn't.

Scarlet was taken by a person who knew Scarlet was his friend but not what Wolf looked like so he couldn't have taken him that night before he woke up on the floor.

That was their doing. They knocked Wolf out and took Scarlet. He would never forgive himself for letting it happen. He put Scarlet in danger. He was responsible for Scarlet being gone and in danger. His fault.

Right now Wolf was trying to find out where this guy and his minions took her. Wolf thought that they wouldn't risk getting discovered, accidental or not, so he was thinking-

Wait! Wolf sniffed at the air. Scarlet. He could smell her. He could- DING! -

Wolf looked down at the port clutched in his hand. There was a message from some one he didn't know. The message read:

Ze'ev if you ever want to see your precious Scarlet then you will have to give your self as a sacrifice, you for her. So when you decide that you wish to save your beloved Alpha, then you can meet in the little tavern in Rieux if not, then don't bother. She will jujustie then.

*** Hey, I'm coming back and editing a few things. First, fixing grammatical errors. Second, combining these short parts into longer parts. Sorry if it's confusing for a while.

Bye!

-Peanut