5-Alondra/DeMarcus✔

Alondra's P.O.V

I've been calling Demarcus's phone over and over leaving voice mail after voice mail. I sighed after I called one last time.

"Sweetie don't sweat yourself, that's bad for you and the baby." But I couldn't help but stress. I started crying.

"Stop that crying. I want to tell you its not your fault but I can't cause then I would be lying. Your about to be 18 next year. You know right from wrong. You did your bestfriend wrong now its karma biting you in the ass, now clean your face before we go into this doctors office."

I wanted to be mad at my mama for the things she just said to me but every word that came out of her mouth was right. I sighed hard and heavy and wiped my face. I took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

I walked beside my mama. She told the nurse my name and we took our seat and waited to be called to the back.

DeMarcus's P.O.V

Man I miss Makenna like crazy. I've been blowing her phone up constantly but she just sent me to voice mail every time.

I been drinking. Trying to forget about everything. But it wasn't helping at all it just made me think about Makenna more and more.

Fuck it I'm going to see her. I got up. I guess I got up too fast cause my head started throbbing and aching. I stood steal for a minute.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get my car keys. "Where do you think your going?" Mya asked. "None of your business." I said in a drunken tone.

"You don't need to be going no where, look at you ! your drunk DeMarcus !" She yelled trying to take the keys away. I pushed her. I didn't know u pushed her that hard until she fell back into the wall.

She just sat there and looked at me shocked. I was shocked at my own actions but at the moment I ain't care the only think was on my mind was getting to Makenna.

I walked out the kitchen side door to the garage and got into my car. I back out. I Backed out into the road the last thing I was remember was a sharp pain and everything turning black. I heard screaming as I blacked out.

Alondra's P.O.V

My phone started lighting up. Makenna name starting flashing across the screen. I was shocked but I answered it.

"H-h-hello." I answered. "Alondra get your ass too the hospital nowww !" She yelled before hanging up not even giving me a chance to question her why I need to be at the hospital.

I took at few breathes. Then ran into the living room where my mama was. "Mama I need to go to the hospital now ! like right now !" I yelled at her but not meaning to.

"First lower your voice and second why do you need to get the hospital?"

"Mama ion know Makenna called me telling me to get there so it must be important." She nodded and grabbed her shoes and put them on then got her car keys.

We finally made it to the hospital in twenty minutes, we would've been here faster if it wasn't for some much traffic on a Friday night.

When we walked into the hospital I seen Makenna, her cousin Mecca and DeMarcus little sister Mya. "What's going on?" I questioned waiting on a answer from one of them.

Mya was in tears but Makenna was staring into space. "What's going on?!" I said raising my voice. "DeMarcus got hit by a semi-truck, Karma's a bitch." She said before her and her cousin walked off towards the elevator.

"What? noo, Is it true Mya? please tell me its not true." She lifted her head up and just cried even harder.

"Nooooooo." I yelled now in tears. Why did this have to happen to him? Maybe cause I slept with him for months and now I'm having his baby.

Maybe this is all my fault. I cried harder. I felt my mama arms around me that just made me cry harder.

"What's going on where's my babies?!" I heard DeMarcus's and Mya's mama yelled coming into the hospital. I guess she spotted us cause she ran over where we was.

"What's wrong baby? where's DeMarcus?!" She asked her. Tears slide down her face. "Mama a semi-truck ran into him when he was backing up out of the yard. I told him not to go since he was drunk but he didn't listen mama, I'm so sorry mama." She said crying loud and hard.

"Its not your fault baby, everything's going to be okay." She said trying to convince her daughter and herself.

"Family of DeMarcus Kirkland." His mama and sister walked over to the doctor me and my mama was behind them.

"That's us" She said waiting on the doctor to give her the news about her son and my baby daddy.

"Well he's a lucky boy. He just got a sprang neck and a broken leg with a lot of bruises but he will recover. But we did see he had a lot of alcohol in his system. Like I said he's a lucky boy he could've died like most." Thank God he's okay cause ion know how I would raise this baby on my own.

"We can we see him?" His mama asked.

"Come back tomorrow, he needs all the rest he can get." we nodded out heads.

"What are y'all doing here?" She asked us. "Checking on DeMarcus." I told her.

"Why y'all friends or something?"

"Well, He's my baby's daddy." I said putting my head down.

"Haha um no ion think so." I looked at her shocked. "What do you mean by that?" My mama asked her. "I mean that's not my sons baby, she better go find the real baby daddy." What the fuck.

"Slow ya road Ms. This is your sons baby."

"No it's not y'all just want money from us." I know it took everything in my mama not to slap her ass.

"Look here we don't need your money nor do we want your money, We don't need y'all period but we will be getting a DNA test when this baby is born best believe that." We walked away leaving the hospital.

"Don't stress yourself about none of this bullshit, you know I got you until you can do for yourself and your baby." she told me kissing me on the forehead.

The car ride home was silent.

-Comment
-Vote
&&
-Share