4-Alondra/Makenna ✔

Alondra's P.O.V

"We need to be at the hospital." I said in between moans to DeMarcus. He kept pumping in and out of me like he was mad about something.

Don't get me wrong I like the rough shit, but he's doing it a little too rough. After he was done he pulled out and nutted on face. I looked at him in disbelief.

He rolled over and laid on the bed for a few minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean my face off.

"I'm out." He Said walking past the bathroom. I ran out the bathroom and stood in his way out getting out the door. He smacked his lips.

"Man what Alondra?" He asked me as if he was annoyed. "Where you going?" I questioned folding my arms across my breast.

"To check on my girlfriend."

"Can I come with you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Man hurry up and get dressed. I rushed back into my room to find something simple to put on. Once I was dressed I made my way back into the living room where DeMarcus was waiting on me at.

"Ready." He got up and I followed behind him to his car.

The ride to the hospital was sileny  and I wasn't going to try and make a effort to talk to him about his problem, cause we just started back talking and fucking and I was loving every minute of it.

"Why y'all two always show up together?" Makenna cousin Mecca asked when me and DeMarcus walked into the room together. I rolled my eyes. I never really liked her ass.

She cleared her throat waiting on an answer from me or DeMarcus.

"Well on my way over here I seen Alondra walking and since she was on her way over her I just let her get a ride." She chuckled a little be and rolled her eyes as if she didn't believe him.

"Please Mecca not here." Makenna said with a sadden voice, she nodded and rubbed her back.

I walked over and sat on the other side of her, she scooted away a lil.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. she nodded. I was about to rub her back to comfort her but she put her hand up to me stopping me. "Please don't touch me." Is she acting differently or is it just me? I questioned myself in my head.

I just got up and moved to another seat. "DeMarcus why you way over there and not by Makenna comforting her." Mecca asking rolling her neck and eyes.

"As you see she don't want to be touched so I'm giving her space, she know I'm here for her so chill." He told her. I smiled a lil at the fact of how he went off on her.

"Visiting hours are over." The nurse she then closed the room door. Makenna and Mecca did a lil prayer then kisser her on the cheek. We all walked outside of the hospital.

"Y'all meet us at my house." Makenna said. "Okay." Me and DeMarcus said together. " I think yo ass need to ride with us." Mecca said point to me. Ugh I can't stand this bitch. I didn't want them to think anything so I didn't put up a fight. I just gave DeMarcus one last glare before walking off with them.

Makenna'a P.O.V

I had feeling something was going on between DeMarcus and Alronda. They always end up coming to see me together lately. And I ain't no fool. I know both of them all to well.

"So tell me the truth, wassup up with you two?" I asked as we all took a seat in my living room. I seen both of their face expressions change. " N N Nothing." Alondra Shuttered. I knew was lying. She always shutter when she lies.

My older cousin Mecca laughed. "If one of y'all don't tell the truth Ima beat the fucking truth out y'all." She said standing up taking her heels and earrings off, then tied her hair up. I put my hand up telling her to wait.

Alondra started crying DeMarcus just sat there with guilt all over his face.

"Okay okay." Alondra said. "Me and DeMarcus been sleeping together almost 9 months." I jumped up and started beating her in the face, I grabbed her by the hair and slung her off the sofa onto the ground.

"Bae stop you're going to kill her." DeMarcus said trying to pull me off of her. I turned on his ass.

"How could you do me so wrong after all we been through." I yelled punching him the chest as hard as I could.

"Get off my man." I heard Alondra yelled. I turned around for a quick second and I seen Mecca on top of her beating her ass. I went over to help her. Fuck that ion give a fuck if we jumping her. I'm hurt.

We finally stop. " How could y'all do me so wrong, I hate y'all motherfuckas, get out my mama shit, stay away from me, I fucking hate y'all asses." I yelled as DeMarcus helped her up.

"I'm sorry, I never meant for this to happen, baby please you got to forgive me." DeMarcus begged. fuck him. "You and yo new bitch get out my mama shit like I said and have a nice life." I said slamming the door in both their faces.

I broke down. Mecca wrapped her arms around me as I cried. "Its okay don't cry."

I just cried even more.

Why is all this happening to me ? First my moms in the hospital. Now I just found out my first love been cheating on me with my Bestfriend for nine fucking months.

This all has to be a fucking dream.

"Mecca please pinch me and tell me just a dream. All of this." I cried into her shoulder.

"I wish I could tell you that cuh but this is reality. You gonna get over this soon then you think and you gonna show both their asses you don't need them." She said wiping my tears away. I smiled at her.

I love my cousin.

Alondra's P.O.V

"Why did you fucking tell her you dumb bitch!?" DeMarcus yelled at me. He been yelling  at me every since we left Makenna's house.

"Well we was going to have to tell her soon cause I'm pregnant." I said lil above a whisper. He looked at me like I was from another planet.

"What?" He questioned in disbelieve. I nodded my head.

"Ion want no baby Alondra and damn sure not from you."

"What the hell you mean? Well too fucking bad, I'm not getting rid of this baby, I'm keeping it." I said getting out of his car slamming the door.

I walked into my house to find my mama sitting on the sofa. I just sat beside her and busted out crying.

I lost my Bestfriend and the man I love and now I'ma have to raise thus baby on my own.

"What's wrong baby ?" My mama asked. I told her everything and how it all started.

"Well baby all we can do is pray and do the right thing and take care of that baby your carrying and I'll make you an appointment sometime this week." I nodded and went in my room and laid down and cried myself to sleep.

-Comment

-Vote

&

-Share