1-Alondra ✔

Alondra's P.O.V

"DeMarcus, we really need to stop doing this." I told him sitting on his lap looking him in his eyes. He sighed. "Yea I know, I just don't wanna lose or hurt Makenna." He said. I looked down.

"DeMarcus I really love you and wanna be with you." I told him in all honest. He lightly pushed me off his lap.

"Alondra you know I'm not leaving Makenna." My heat shattered at his words. Ion know why. I know he would never leave Makenna.

I sighed. His phone started to ring. "Wassup baby." I rolled my eyes it had to be Makenna. "Yea baby, I'm on my way now." "Love you too." He said before hanging up.

"I gotta go." He said getting up from the sofa. "Noooo, DeMarcus please don't leave." I said grabbing his arm. He sighed as I started to cry. "Alondra, I gotta go pick up Makenna for our movie and dinner date, now let me go." He said pulling away.

"I love you DeMarcus." I said as he reached the door.

"Yea." He was all he said before he left out the front door.

I wanted to cry. So I did. Sometimes I wish crying was hard but it's so easy. I sat in my living room and balled my eyes out.

Don't get me wrong. I love my bestfriend with everything in me. But I also love DeMarcus. I just wish I got with him first and I wouldn't be going through this shit.

My phone started ringing. I wiped my tears and straighten up a bit before answering the phone. "Hello." I said trying to sound normal as possible. "Heyyyyy boo, you wanna go to the movies with me and DeMarcus?" She asked me sounding all happy. I really didn't wanna go but I wanna see DeMarcus.

"Sure love, what time do I need to be ready?" I asked getting up off the sofa and going into my bedroom to look for something to wear.

"By 8:30, we wanna catch the 9 o'clock movie." She told me. "Okay boo, see you in a little." I said before hanging up.

I sighed. "This is a bunch of bullshit." I yelled. I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. Once the water was hot enough I got in.

I broke down crying once again. Man why do I gotta be so fucking stupid. I know he won't leave her. But I'm not going to leave him alone. DeMarcus is suppose to be mines and I'm suppose to be his. An me and Makenna suppose to be friends forever.

Gosh, it's whatever, I just know I'm not leaving DeMarcus alone. I stopped crying and started washing.

After my 20 minute shower I got out and dried off and lotions my body down. I then went into my closet and looked for something to wear.

I finally decided to wear some black leather high waist pants an a white leather half shirt. I put on some black and white Jordan's. I went into the bathroom and applied a little bit of makeup and then got the flat iron out and plugging it up letting it get hot so I could flat iron my long Brazilian weave. Once it got hot I started flat ironing my hair. Once I was done I heard the door bell ring.

"Heyyy boo !" Makenna yelled as I opened the door. "Hey love." I said hugging her. "Come on, DeMarcus waiting on us in the truck." She said partially dragging me out the house.

"Hey Alondra." DeMarcus said as I climbed in to the back seat. No this nigga didn't acting like he wasn't just with me before he went to pick Makenna up.

"Hey." I spoke cause I didn't want Makenna to think anything was wrong between us.

We finally made it to the movies, we got our tickets to see Ride Along then went in the the as the movie was starting. I don't know why the fuck I came to the movies with them. They was all booed up and I was all by myself. I sighed loud enough so they both could hear me.

"You okay?" Makenna questioned me. "No." I said simply and rolling my eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing." I said getting up and leaving in the middle of the movie.

"Fuck." I said out loud cause I realized I rode in the car with them. I just started walking to the nearer bus stop, I didn't wanna call my mama cause I knew she was at work and won't get off until another two hours.

"Alondra !" I heard DeMarcus yell. "What?" I asked yelling with lots of attitude in my voice. "The fuck is yo problem?" He questioned me. "You know damn well what the fuck my problem is." I said stopping in my track to turn around to face him. "Really, man we been through this already." He said getting closer to me. I backed up. "Whatever, I'm tired of coming fucking second to her, she not making you happy if you keep fucking around with me." I said, feeling my eyes water up. "Alondra stop, you know I was with Makenna first, and I love her with every fiber in me, I can't up and leave her for you when we only started fucking around a few months ago." Every word that came out his mouth just tore my heart to pieces. "Just, leave me the fuck alone DeMarcus." With that being said I walked away, I know later on he will text me and come over and I would just forgive him as always.

Okayyyy ! Tahhh I Hope Y'all Enjoy This ! I'm Really Feeling This Book ! But please Comment, Vote, & Share With Others ! Thanks Y'all Love Diamond !