2-DeMarcus ✔

DeMarcus's P.O.V

Alondra been blowing my phone up already fucking day. She gonna get us fucking caught.

She want a fucking relationship all I want is to fuck from time to time whenever Makenna acting up. But Alondra don't get that shit.

"Baby who's that calling your phone?" Makenna finally asked. "Nobody important." I shrugged off. I felt her starring at the side of my face and I just kept my eyes on the road.

"So where are we going?" I laughed. "I already told you it's a surprise." I said in a Duh tone. She sighed and started pouting like a big baby. "Stop acting like that, we almost there." I told her as I started back driving.

We finally made it to our destination. "Where are we ?" She questioned looking around. I got out and went to her side and opened the door for her to get out. "Thank you." She said. I nodded.

I grabbed her hand and started walking.

"Oh my god DeMarcus, this is so beautiful." She said letting I of my hand and covering her mouth. I had my sister come help me set up this little picnic junk on the beach early today.

I had the little blanket laid out with trays of food and candles lite. I picked her up and carried her over to the blanket. Once we reached the blanket and I sat her down. "Baby you didn't have to do this." She told me as a tear slide down her cheek.

"Nah ma, I did this cause I love you and I wanted to show you." I told her wiping her tears away and kissing her lips softly.

We sat, ate and talked for hours. It was getting darker by the minute and I didn't wanna upset her mama. "Baby it's time to go." I told her. She sighed and got up off my chest. "I just wish we could stay like this all night."

"Me too baby, but ion want your moms to trip." I told her she nodded agreeing. We got up and gathered the things and made our way over to my dodge charger.

I popped the truck so we could put everything in there.

"I had a good time tonight baby." She said looking in my eyes. I smirked. "Me too babe." I leaned in to peck her lips. A few pecks turned into a full blow out make out session.

After about 2 minutes of kissing we heard somebody clearing their throat. We looked up and it was Makenna's mama. "Oh sorry Mrs.Gina." I said backing away from Makenna. "Mhm." Was all she said.

"See you at school in the morning Kenna." I said walking away. "Okay Dee." She said before walking into the house.

I love Makenna dearly. Me and Alondra was never suppose to happen, it just did.

I like her or whatever but I don't love her. I love Makenna and plan to be with her for the rest of my life. Man that girl is my everything. I don't know why I can't just stop fucking with Alondra, it's just something about her that got me going back to her.

Maybe it the super head game she got, and she know how to ride dick like no tomorrow.

I need to get home an take a hot shower that is well needed.

I finally pulled up to my 3 story house. Like they say hard works always pays off.

And my mama sure enough work hard to get where she's at now. She did it the legal way unlike most nowadays.

I cut the car off. And made my way to my front door. "Is that you DeMarcus?" My mama questioned as soon as I got into the house.

"Yea ma." I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I made my way upstairs. "How was your time out with Makenna?" She asked as I was about to walk into my room. "It was great mom, but Im about to take a shower and go to bed, Im tired." I told her.

"Okay baby, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." She said closing my door.

I went to my dresser and got some Calvin boxers and made my way to my bathroom that's attached to my bedroom.

Morning finally came. I rolled over to check my phone. I smiled seeing that I had a good morning text from Makenna. I replied back to her message then got up and did my morning routine.

After 30 minutes I was ready to go.

"Mya I hope your ass ready to go." I said knocking on her room door. "I am." She said walking out of her room with some short ass dress on. "Where the fuck are you going with that on." I asked her.

"School." She said plain and simple. "Umm, no the hell you not, now go change, and hurry the fuck up before we be late." She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips.

After 10 minutes of waiting on her I was getting aggravated. "Come on !" I yelled. She finally came back out with some tight fitting pants and a half shirt.

This girl going to be the death of me. She only 16 and got a body of a grown fucking woman. I just shook my head.

"Come on before we be fucking late." She rolled her eyes and followed behind me.

"Who got you cheesing like the koolaid man?" I asked her. "None of your business." She said locking her phone. "Mhm, okay don't get that lil niggah fucked up." I warned her.

"Yeah whatever, stop trying to play my daddy." I just stood my head.

I parked my car in the senior parking lot.

We hopped out and went our own ways as always.

"Heyyyyy baby!" Makenna said jumping on me hugging me. "Wassup ma." I said kissing her lips softly and then placing her back on the floor.

We started to walk to our group of friends then I seem Alondra all over this one guy that's on the basketball team with me. I guess she was trying to make me jealous cause she was letting him kiss on her neck and she was watching me the whole time.

I just laughed and turned my attention back to my group of friends.

"Heyyyy boo." I heard Makenna say. I turned around to see who she was talking to. And speaking of the devil, it was Alondra. "Hey babes." She said.

"I see you all booed up, Im surprised you came to join us." Makenna said to her with a lil chuckle. "Haha, girl you know I can't forget about my day ones, but y'all meet my boo Chris. Chris you already know everybody." He just nodded. He looked bored standing next to Alondra as she chatted with our group.

"Yo ma Ima catch up with you later." Chris told her. She smacked her lips and nodded. That's what her ass get for trying to make me jealous.

The bell finally ranged for everybody to go to class. The whole group parted and went there own ways.

I Know This Chapter Is Kinda Boring . But Aye You Gotta Go Through The Boring Part To Get To The Good Parts ! Sooooo Just Bare With Me !

-Comment

-Vote

&&

-SHAREEEE