Fõrever....STRANGER

"BELLA what do you mean you dont know me?" he took three steps towards me with his arms open trying to hug me but I definitely moved back "l-look if you get close ill scream. who are you?" he frowned his eyes were watery "Bella it's me Cameron. im your boyfriend" I looked around me "My only boyfriend is Nash are you crazy? I'd never date a guy like you and please leave me alone" I turned to walk away but he pulled me back close to him his.nose touched mine I saw a tear fall down his cheek "let me go you starnger" I pulled my arm and ran away when I got into my car I drove away  to somewhere noone would know I just stared at my steering wheel and cried all afternoon by eight O clock I drove home when I got out of the car I looked over at the house infront of.mines and saw him looking through his window I walked in my house and ran to the phone and heard a voicemail from dad so I called him and talked to him and told him everything was fine. Then I called Nash and apologized but he seemed not to care about my apology. I didn't even eat in the whole day so I went to bed but I couldn't sleep thinking how he looked he looked so different. His hair was dark brown he wore leather jackets and leather pants and they were tight and his muscles got bigger and he got 5 inches taller and his voice was deeper and softer and beautiful he seemed so different and so HOT. I couldn't stop thinking about him I did love him I do but he lied to me and I really just wanted to hug him and tell him it was okay and how much I loved him but I couldn't show him that it was okay it wasn't fair. I started to look at the ring I found with my name carved on it the ring looked beautiful and so I Went to sleep I woke up to go to my bathroom then I sat on my bed and looked at my iphone it was 2:35a.m I heard a tap on my window but it was just a branch probabky but then I heard a scratching on my window I opened the window and it was him.

"Really you again? look please leave me alone I don't know you"

"Bella you lost your memory in that accident"

"Get out" I said "Bella im sorry I left b-" "look out NOW" he jumped out and screames "I LOVE YOU BELLA" I ignored and closed the window and I went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up and ate bacon while watching t.v. I heard the doorbell ring and when I opened the door it was jas"BELLA" and she hugged me "um who are you?" I said  "That iSN'T GOING TO WORK WITH ME BELLA" jas said i couldn't lie to jas I told her to come in  and sit I offered her some iced tea and we sat.

"Bella what happened to you? you look so different your not the old bella"

"well its my powers side effects"

"powers? what powers"it's a gift I got from my mom I can read peoples minds and levitate things and tell the future when I want to"

"Oh bella" she hugged me I hugged her sobbing "Bella  I know you're mad at us but we have a reason and you need to listin to me because I know you didn't listin to cameron or to Nash when they tried to explain so listin and dont interrupt"

"o-um okay"

"Bella the day of the accident cameron was in coma  but matt saved him by turning him into a vampire and he turned me into one too we had to leave to learn how to control our thirst to blood Bella we couldn't tell anyone until we were sure how to control ourselves and that's why we left we left to protect tou from being hurt by us he needed to control his vamp anger and his thirst ok" I got up and looked around and started to cry "so he did want to protect me " "yes bella and now he went to a vampire hunting kingdom called the Çaprion. Vampires go there if they want to die" I looked at her "why did he do that?

"Because you DON'T love him anymore atleast he thinks you don't and he thinks you dont have your old memory and because he can't live without your love he wants to DIE BELLA"