Fõrever...Our love

in the morning I got to school and I was so tired and drowsie I didn't even want to get up. When I got into the classroom the door window of my classroom was blocked with blue paper and the door was closed when I walked in everyone jumped out and screamed "HAPPY. BIRTHDAY BELLA!!" there was blue ballons everywhere and food and cake my eyes were wide open everyone had presents in there hands. "Happy birthday baby" he said. "u-I-thanks" I said laughing he kissed me and grabbed me by my waist "awwwwwww" I heard everyone say I looked around and everyone was smiling even the mckanes "Thanks everyone" I said breathing heavily. Everyone made a line to give me presents and cam stepped aside smiling first it was ms.ginger she gave me a diary"Bella write down all your little secrets here" she said sweetly. hugged her "thanks ms.ginger" I said then it was nash "Here Bella" he said smiling I looked over at cam when I was opening Nash's present and cam frowned and looked like he was like holding in anger. It was a watch "hey thanks I love the color of this watch and it looks cool" Nash gave me a tight hug and said" im glad you liked it Bella" I smiled and he went to his seat but as he hugged me I saw cam clench his fists. I started to read his mind all he said was" Nash thinks he's going to steel my girl if he does ill strangle him" I ignored his thoughts everyone finished giving me presents and they were all awesome I even got some cash the last one to guve me a present was cam he opened a little box and in the box there was a necklace with the letter C on it he putt it on me and kissed me "Ilove you" I said outloud "Ilove you more"he said smiling then I heard matt say "uhh here we go again with the ilove you" jas grabbed his face and said "oh shut up" and she kissed him. He put his hand inside of his shirt and pulled out a chain just like.the one he gave me except his had a B on it. After school cam drove me home with a blindfold on it. when we got out of the car he held.my hand"why am I blindfolded again?".

"you ask too much questions bella you should work in the FBI." he said joking around.When he took off the blind fold I saw a black dodge dart 2014 car on my sidewalk it had a red bow on it. "w-whhat?"I screamed dad ran out the house "happy birthday honey  heres your present you've always wanted it" dad said as he threw me the keys "but dad my drivers license hasn't gotton here yet" "oh it did I just waited to give it to you till today"

"ahhhh" I jumped on dad "ilove youuuuuu thanks so much" "ilove you too honey now I got to go I have a date" I looked at him as I smiled he shook hands with cameron and he left when he drove off I jumped on cam I was so happy dad bought me my favorite dream car. Cam gave me a piggy back ride inside and we watched tv all night while cuddling then it was time for him to leave because dad got home I kissed him goodnight and he left dad went upstairs and fell asleep. At two a.m cam knocked on my window. "hey " he whispered "hey babe you would be good if you were trying to rob something you know" he grinned "nah I rather kidnapp" "and who would you kidnapp ?" I asked "YOU!" he said laughing he kissed me and came in my room we cuddled all night and when I woke up in the morning andbi found a note that said I LOVE YOU in huge letters a smiled and giggled the note also said me and him were going on a motorcycle ride later on today.