Fõrever...New kid

I saw a tall guy With brown hair and blond highlights and he had blue eyes. I kept on sobbing while looking at him.

"a-are you okay?"I bolted up right away and stood up straight "uh yeah im fine"

"w-who are you?"I asked nervously.

"my name Is Nash. whats yours?"

"I-im Bella-Bella  dawson". He semmed like a nice guy so I wasn't shaky anymore. "im in your biology class Bella" "really? I-I didn't notice"

"Yeah I am.Bella are you okay? I mean I know you don't know me but I can help if anything". I looked at him and whiped my tears "No its ok.what are you doing here anyways?" he sat down and put his elbows on his knees "I come here to just chill I guess and to be alone but I couldn't help to hear you cry wanna sit?" he said I sat beside him and "oh okay."

"so Bella why are you here?"

"I just come here to relax and clear my mind off of stuff" "oh okay well im here most of my free time you can talk to me if you need anyone ok"  "Yeas thanks" I heard someone call my name in the distance and I knew it wasn't jas. it WAS CAMERON "uh-oh" "what's wrong?" Nash asked"he can't see me here I need to run somewhere" "I know where c'mon" nash pulled my arm and we ran. We got to a meadow and we sat the medow was beautiful"so why'd you run from cameron" "you know him?" I asked "yeah we used to be friends".

"used to? What happend?"

"thats not important tell me why you wanted to run?" "ok well I have a huge crush on him and I thought he had a crush on me because he's always calling me beautiful but than his ex-girlfriend had left before we met but now she's back and he flirts with her and it makes me jealous" "have you heard him flirt with her?"

"no" I admitted "then how do YOU know he flirts with her" "-I- don't know" "Exactly then you should go talk to him" "I'll try" "good then and stop crying beautiful girls don't cry and remember to talk to me when you're sad" "okay thanks" he started poking me in the ribs and I would laugh then we ran back to school and he sropped me off at my locker "bye remember what i told you" "ok" I smiled back. I just met him but he seems very nice and a good friend but why isn't he cams friend anymore?. "Hey bells" jas looked excited "t'sup with you?" I asked "Matt told me that his ex was trying to flirt with him but he didn't flirt back and he said he was sorry that he didn't tell me before and that he has loved me since elementary school started and that he only dated jackie because he didn't want to make her feel bad and he asked me out and that im the only person he'll ever love and that in the restaurant he told her to back off because i was his girlfriend" my jaw completely dropped "wow so did you say yes?"

"ofcourse and im not sleeping over today just for today tho okay?" I smiled I was very happy for jasmine this was her moment she deserved it "it's okay sis don't worry and did matt mention anything about cam?" "No not really matt just said that cameron wanted to talk to you and he was looking for you where were you anyways?" I saw nash past by and I gave him a friendly smile "I was in the forest" "oh ok I see you've met nash hes really nice you know" jas said. "yeah he is" I responded.

  I got home early because it was my turn to go to jas house to do the project I made sure. I didnt even go downstairs and I told jas not to tell cam I was here. I needed to pee really badly but I held it in till I got home because I really didn't want to bump into him accidnetally.And so I didn't spend much time on the cloud chamber we were building. I bumped into dad I was opening the door he was wearing a tuxedo and a bow tie "well oh well wheres the man off to today" I asked "to date with the women from a week ago marissa" "ah marisaa well have fun" "thanks baby dinners on the table love you" he gave me a quick hug and pat on the head "love you too bye" I felt great for dad he was finally getting to be happy everyone was getting to be happy except for me. I spent the whole night watching tv I forgot my water bottle was on the livivng room table and I was too lazy to get up and get it I looked at it and wished that it could've been on the small table I put my feet on when I have socks on I looked back at the tv and looked back at the table where the bottle wasent anymore now the bottle was near my foot on the table I took a sip and then I put it back down.  I sat up  and looked at the.bottle "w-wait that bottle was just over there" I said to my self I got up put the bottle on the table again and sat down I looked at the bottle focusing on it then at the small table where my feet were next thing iknew the bottle was on my small table again "what the heck?" I pinched my self because I thought I was dreaming I ran upstairs and called aunt jessie aunt jessie is a witch but she's not a bad witch shes a soul teller witchm I dialed her number and told her what had happend and she told me to try it with another object I did as she told me but I did it with a plate. I looked at the plate focusing on it and looked at the palm of my hand I closed my eyes than I felt somethung on my hand I opened my eyes and the plate was on my hand I dropped it because what aunt jessie told me was ubalieveable and couldn't possibly have been true.