Fõrever my soul

"Bella y-you have the same power as your mother did ..you can move things with your mind and soon you'll be able to tell the future" aunt jessie said.

"this can't be true and did you just say my mom had this problem?"

"it's not exactly a problem Bella it's a gift tomorrow don't go to school tell your dad your sick and when he goes to work practice in the back yard okay?"

."but-" she cut me off right away "no butts you need to learn how to control it if not I can be very dangerous and dont be scared Bella you've always had this power you just didn't realize it bye darling I have a client take care ilove you" She hung up but I couldn't believe it...it was just not true and my mom had these prob-powers what? why?. I put the phone down and I realized I had to broom up the glass on the floor. I still didn't believe aunt jessie but since she said this was "a gift" why not try it I looked at the broom focusing on it and I opend the palm of my hand and the broom flew into my palm I breathed heavily while smiling I couldn't believe it.  I broomed the floor and threw out the glass . I turned off the tv and I couldn't stop smiling. I went to bed  with a chuckle on my face. It was bright outside me and cam were in the forest and we were talking then I saw something fly across the sky and everything suddenly turned dark I ran as fast as I could into the street and I saw him jump off a cliff I jumped after him and when I hit the water I saw darkness. I sat up with sweat on my forehead and my heart racing it was all ready morning and why was I having these weird dreams? I ran downstairs  and ate food "Bella why arent you ready?" "dad I feel sick today" he tapped my head "aww well okay honey feel better" he put his hand on my forhead "you do have fever" I actually did have fever "I do? I mean yes I do"

"oh well ill bring Tylenol when I come back I have another date tonight" he said excitedly" "okay dad bye" I looked out the window as I saw him leave and I finished my food I took a shower let my hair out put on a white long sleeve shirt with some sweats and uggs. I went to the yard and ot some junk from the garage and put ut on the floor. First I looked at a pice of cardboard and I opend my hand the cardboard flew into my hand I threw it on the floor then I pointed at a can with my right hand wide open and I motined my hand to my right side quickly as I motioned my hand the can followed."hello?"

"hey aunt jessie its me bella"

"oh hey Bella what do you need?"

"I stayed home practicing im getting the hang of it." I said proud of my powers

"Thats good Bella but try not to get mad because if you ever get mad with out getting used to it it could be a disaster." "I actually never get mad I just cry it out but ok" "bella?"

"yes aunt jessie?"."one more thing you can only tell your father and that's it for now" "okay aunt jessie bye love you" "love you to darling" when dad got home from work he brung tylenol. and really wanted to go on his date.

"Dad we need to talk"he sat beside me "what is it honey?"

"D-dad I know about moms gifts"

"oh baby I was planning on telling you but I knew you wouldn't believe me. who told you?"

"I have those same gifts dad I can move things lastnight I looked at the bottle and it moved so I called aunt jessie she told me to try it and she told.me what it was" dad looked at me straight in the eyes "Bella my sweet bella" he hugged me tight "Thank god you have your mothers gift so you can take more care of yourself" "you're not freaked out?" "honey please I've delt with this before with your haven't I? "yeah I guess" "well im going to get ready for tonight even though its 4in the afternoon im leaving at four thirty I want to take her places". Dad got ready and told me to make dinner for me onyl he left and I stayed alone after an hour I heard. the door bell ring it was cameron "Oh hi" I said.annoyed he showed up "what are you doing here?" "I came to see if you were alright since you didn't go to school" "yeah well im fine" "jas said she'll sleep over tonight".

"ok" I nodded "Bella can we talk"

"not now I have things to do maybe tomorrow okay?" "okay bye"he out on a sad face that almost made me cry I looked out the window as I saw him get into his car and leave. At night jas came over I really wanted to tell her what my prob-powers were but I couldn't until I got used to it all we did was jump on my bed eat ice cream blast nicki minaj, justin bieber, mindless behavior, chris brown and other singers songs it was like our mini party because we were hyper as hell. And so the next day during lunch I went into the forest to rest and cameron said "We need to talk" "Fine then talk" I said trying not to get angry by remebering what aunt jessie had said.