Fõrever mckane blisters

I couldn't hold in my giggle and I smiled like crazy as I walked down the stairs.

I saw mateo had his jaw opened when  jas came down with me jas looked way better than me she had a red dress and her hair in a bun her lips were red also.

"jas y-you look beautiful" I heard mateo say all I did was poke her in the ribs so she would say something. She jumped and looked at me then turned her face back to mateo"Thanks matt you look handsome yourself" Finally! I thought to myself I was waiting for her to talk to matt in a non nervous way.

"so u-um lets go" cam said he was shaking for some reason mateo glanced at cam "hey cam you're acting like you've seen a ghost whats wrong"? cam punched him on the back and said "lets go". The whole ride was quiet me and jas sat in the back seat I spent the whole ride texting her saying "oooooh I saw you flirting with matt" she'd only text me "shut up I saw how cam looked at you". In every red light cam stopped he would look through the mirror and we would exchange glances. When we got to the restaurant we ordered our food and started talking and making jokes after a little while jas seemed mad and sad. She slammed her napkin and said "Excuse me" I looked at the guys and raised an eyebrow "ill be right back guys let me see whats up with jasmin" I smiled and walked away I realized that these two girls were looking at me in a very rude way I just kept on walking. "jas? jas wats wrong" she was red and ready to cry"what's going on?"

"nothing its just me being stupid" she was going to start walking I pulled her arm softly "jas. I know we have only been friends for a day but you can trust me whats up?"

she frowned "did you see those girls sitting two tables away from us?"

"yeah what's up with them?

"they're the mackane sisters the blonde one is jackie and the Brunette is jansie they used to be in our school but they left for family reason but I guess they're back they hate me and jackie used to date matt and jensie dated cam". I took a step back "that doesn't matter jas we came to have fun not deal with the mckanes plus they probably aren't back they're probably came to have dinner"

she took a deep breath "okay". when were walking back to tghe table we stopped I held jas back " oh shit no" I said under my breath those mckane sister were sitting with csm and matt one was too close to matt and the other had her hand on cams cheek me and jas walked angirly to the table and grabbed our stuff "what's wrong?" both cam and matt asked as those mckane sisters  laughed evily u nder their breath "Nothing you'd care about" I said matt pulled jas arm " jas are you okay"? jas pulled her arm back "I hate you" I pulled jas a mmmm d we walked outside I stopped a taxi I saw because the boys were coming out we quickly went in and I told the taxi guy to step on it. I told jas to stay over and at first she refused because she didn't bring any clothes but than I  said she could borrow mine's. I told dad we were having a sleep over and he ordered chinease but we barely ate. I turned off the light and has whispered "Bella im going to show you something tomorrow" "okay" I responded as I fell asleep jas made sure to turnoff her phone to mkae sure noone called her so did I.