Fõrever...Not coming from the dead

I woke up sobbing and tearing I was in my room I got up and looked around I looked myself in the mirror and my face looked dry pale and sad and I had a little cut on my lip I looked out of the window remembering how he would sneak in and kiss me I looked on my bed and I remembered us cuddling...I tried reading his mind but I couldn't I heard nothing at all. I looked over at my drawer where I had a picture of me and him hugging but I noticed the picture wasn't there anymore. I slipped back into my bed and I layed down I heard the door open when I looked up it was Nash he I looked at him blankly and with a hard pale look "Bella? how do you feel"?.

I looked at him as if I wanted to kill him "How do I feel? do you WANT me to feel happy?" I started to cry Nash hugged me  tight and put my head on his chest. "Bella  I know you feel completely broken..but you need to atleast try to feel better just for Your DAD" I looked up and kept sobbing "Can I just be alone please" I asked nicely no longer being rude "yeah" he got up and tucked me in  "if you need something ill be here". he closed the door behind him and I turned to the window. Hours passed by and I looked out the window at two a.m I heard a tap on my window I got up quick and opened it "cam?" but it wasn't him it was just a branch  im going to try my best to move one and forget him I thought to myself because he's not coming back hese never coming back and he won't come back even if he wanted to I cried. I sat on my bed and I looked at the bottle of water I had on my desk I looked at it opened my hand and I levitates it over to mysalf and drank water until I slept.