Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Uhggg she's so infuriating. Why is she always so rude towards me. She's the one continuously bumping into me, for I should be the rude one towards her!
I tried to be nice introducing myself and then she didn't even reply. I'd say she had the looks but not the personality! With that thought I went to the bathroom to go clean myself.

As I walked across the hall my eyes caught a moving figure to the left. As I neared the room I saw her again glancing over the photo's on the shelves. She looked so peaceful, obviously not into the whole party thing. I decided to leave her be and make my way to the bathroom.

Valerie's POV

When I rushed away from him... I went upstairs for some peace and quiet. Turning inside the first room I saw. When I entered the room I spotted photo's on the shelve. They are obviously photo's of people in NYU they all look like good friend or maybe they just liked to party together? But then that brown hair caught my eye. A smile crossed my face. Harry knew them? He looked so happy there, unlike the person I had few encounters with.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude, well there is no turning back now. I just get worked up real fast when I speak to him.

I decided to go down and get that drink I wanted. As I poured the brown liquor into my cup I heard a guy chuckle on my left side also getting a drink.

"What?" I asked as he just stared at me.

  "I have a boyfriend." I blurted out. He looked stunned by my outburst. "And I have a girlfriend, you just look really lost." He said

"That obvious huh? Sorry, rough night. I'm Valerie, nice to meet you" I said holding my hand out to shake his.

"I can see that, Valerie. I'm Louis, you're quite formal aren't you?" He questioned.

"Why are you saying that?" I let out a nervous chuckle.

"You held your hand out to shake mine at a party." A smirk evident on his face.

My cheeks turning a bit warm as I answered truthfully. "I'm just not good in making friends, as you can see I don't know anyone here."

"Well, Valerie, you can hang out with us. Follow me" he smiled. Hesitating for a few second I decided to go and have some fun, what's the worst that can happen he has a girlfriend.

About six drinks later the last words I can remember is *truth or dare*

______________

The next morning I woke up confused by how I got to bed. I instantly felt my head hurt as if it's about to burst any minute. Thinking back to last night I can't remember much, only meeting Louis and having rather a good time.

As I looked around I saw a girl with blonde hair spread out over her bed tucked under the covers. That's probably Jessie.

I reached out to my bedside table to get my phone only to see the battery on 3%, making a quick move to my charger to plug it in I look at the time. It's 08:04 I have to be at class about an hour. Quickly jumping out of bed rushing to get a shower I finished at 8:45. Just enough time to grab a coffee for this headache since Starbucks is across from campus.

Waiting in line to get my chocolate latte with extra cream I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Turning around to see it's Harry I kind of felt happy to see him.

*what's that about?*

"Hey, grabbing a coffee for the head?" He asked 

Rather confused I answered " Yeah.... no, not actually this is my usual. You?" sending him a small smile.

"Same, guess i'll be seeing you around alot." He smirked.

"Guess so" is all I could get out.

After a few moments of silence he started "So you don't remember much about last night,  do you?" Even more confused as before I frowned and answered "No, should I?"

He chuckled "You're quite the wild one after about six drinks" his eyes full of lust.

*oh but those eyes*

*what's wrong with you*

I rolled my eyes "I don't recall actually."

As the words left my lips a devious smile crossed his face as he leaned in to wisper in my ear. "Let me induldge you" and with that his lips pressed to mine.

Shocked I pulled away "What the hell??" I yelled. Obviously shocked by my outburst he answered "You didn't have a problem last night?"

"Oh, so you're the type to take advantage of drunk girls to get what you want?"

And with the words leaving my mouth his eyes tranformed into utter darkness. He leaned in, his face so close to mine I could feel his breath "I'll have you know, I always get what I want."

Without a second to doubt I left the shop without thinking twice about my latte leaving for class.

As I took my seat in the front row I saw it's only two to nine. Thank god Literature was my only class today.

As I sat and waited for the rest of the students to fill the seats my mind couldn't help but wonder to Harry's lips on mine.

And suddenly i'm left with the question

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT??