Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys xx
So I just wanted to let you know i'll be updating every second day ;) and if you vote and comment thennnnnn you'll obviouslyyyyy get more ... Okay enjoy
Mwah xx

________________

"So where is your friend?" I asked Niall after I've noticed it's only us two. "Oh, he needs to be somewhere, but you'll meet him sooner or later" giving me a wink. I didn't even answer him, I kept thinking about that curly haired boy that I bumped in to. I wonder what caused him to be so rude.

"So, to which sorority did you apply to?" Naill asked

*oh but he's gorgeous* my subconsious commented. I'm getting distracted but I reminded myself that luckily I'll never see him again.

He touched my hand to get my attention. "Babe..."

"Huh... Oh, sorry... What did you say?" I asked him

"I asked to which sorority did you apply to?" We made eye contact and he looked conserned but didn't say anything.

"Well because mom was a legacy they had to accept me so I chose Gamma Delta"

He began to laugh and said " Can't imagine you being one of them." He had such a cute laugh.

He was right. I wasn't your typical sorority girl to wear high heals 24/7 and tight dresses I'll much rather wear my All Stars and skinny jeans. It's more comfortable anyways.

After debating to split the bill for ten minutes he won and quickly paid when we made our way outside. I reminded him of the pledge bonfire tonight that I had to attend and  we said our goodbyes.

_________________

After about an hour back at my dorm room I heared a knock on the door. I quickly made my way over to the door and opened it. Shocked to see who it was I slammed the door in his face. It's the same guy from Gustaff's. Uhg he's probably going to be rude again. *knock knock*

I opened the door again and asked "What do you want?" His eyes became dark instantly, not those green eyes I've just looked in. "What the fuck is your problem?" He sighed when he noticed I'm only shooting him a glare and not answering. " Is Jessie here?"

"I don't know who my room mate is yet, so if that's all then goodbye." He chuckled. "Feisty I see."

I closed the door once again. As I made my way back to my desk to finish my unpacking I heard him say "My name is Harry by the way, see you around."

I turned to look at the clock to see it's 4:45 now and the bonfire started at six so I made my way to the bathroom, but i saw a piece of paper stuck on the door with a phone number and at the bottom a name.

*HARRY*

Instantly rolled my eyes and threw it in the trash, and made my way to the bathroom. Who does he think he is? First he was rude at Gustaff's and then he just snapped at me a few minutes ago and now he's giving me his number.... Uhggggg... Don't think so!

When I made my way back to the room it was 5:17 so I had about fourty minutes to finish. I've put on a black skinny jean and my All Stars with a light pink hoody. I've curled by brown chocolate hair and had light make up with a black smokey eye, not wanting to go overboard just for a bonfire. By the time I finished it was 6:07 and I'm running late.

As i made my way downstairs I saw everybody drinking and chatting and suddenly I'm aware that I don't actually know anyone. I quickly got my phone to text Niall.

Me: "Babe, where are you?"

Almost instantly he replied.

Niall: "I'm so sorry, Babe I'm caught up. I won't be able to make it.
I'll make it up to you I promise xx"

I've decided to get a drink. As I'm struggeling to push past all the people to get to the kitchen a drunk girl bumped into me and made me stumble back against a hard body behind me. The person cussed under his breath and turned around saying "look what you did!" His voice laced with anger. As I saw who it was I groaned. The universe is just on fire today isn't it.

"Can I help you with that?" Gesturing to his shirt that is now stained with alcohol.

"No!" He spat. I rolled my eyes turing on my heels as I felt a firm hand on my wrist.

"Sorry, I'm Harry... Harry Styles and you are ?...."

I pulled my arm back answering "Leaving."