"See? They're not talking to me. They hate me now." He whispered while burying his face on his desk.

"Maybe they're just confuse." I answered as I look at him. He sigh and never talk again when another professor came to our class.

[Timeskip to Lunch]

"Do we really have to eat with them?" Evan asked as I pull him up to his seat.
"Of course! You can't just avoid them all the time. Look, David is waiting for us outside the room. Get up so we can start walking." I answered. He look at me with hesitation but soon give in and get up. We head outside the room and saw David waiting for us with his head down. I clear my throat to catch his attention. He look at me and Evan then smile. Evan look away when David glance at his direction and we start walking.

"Evan." David called out. I look at the two tall men beside me as we walk towards the cafeteria.

"Y-yeah?" He asked while keep on avoiding an eye contact. We made it to the cafeteria when David stop walking when we're about to open the door to enter. We look at him and saw him smiling softly at Evan.

"We're not mad. We just miss ye. We can't hate ye, y'know." David uttered and continue walking. Evan look at him as he pass us and open the door. We followed him behind and just as we made it on our table, they became quiet while looking at Evan in shock. They gasp as they stare at him. Evan avoid all of the stare and spoke.

"Look. I'm so sorry for everything. I-I..." He trailed off while looking at his feet.

Brock stood up, making the others switch their attention to him. He walk towards Evan and stop infront of him.
"We wouldn't hate you if that's what you're thinking." He softly said. Evan look at him with wide eyes as he tried to speak but none came out.

"I'm the first person you told about leaving this place. You told me to not tell anybody until you leave but I can't stop my mouth and told Tyler about it." He continue. Evan look at Tyler and couldn't believe what he heard.

"You already know since that time you saw me in the hallway." Evan uttered. I just stood beside him as I watch their every move and I thought Brock would hit Evan when he raise his hands but instead, he hug him.

"We miss you. You've been avoiding us for a month and then you almost left us forever. I'm glad you didn't continue."

Brock let go with tears that escape his eyes. Evan caress Brock's cheeks along with wiping the tears off. It kind of made me jealous but I know he's just doing it to comfort him.

Now, it's Tyler's turn. Evan face him when he walk slowly towards him.

"Tyler, I'm--" He said but was cut off by Tyler hugging him tight.

"Don't talk. Just... let us be like this for a while." Tyler uttered while continue hugging Evan. Evan followed and hug back.

"My god, I almost lost my best friend. I don't know what I'll do if you really leave. You're important to us. You lead the group, told us everything we need to know, you protect us to anyone who dares to hurt us." Tyler softly spoke. Evan couldn't do anything but pat his back. He didn't respond so Tyler continue talking.

"I lied when I told you that I don't care if you fucking leave. I'm actually gonna have a break down, really. I'm glad you really didn't leave us." He continued and let go.

"This is one of those times I rarely hear you say something touchy." Evan teased and lowly snicker. Tyler lightly punch his arm and they sit down.

"But seriously, I'm glad you didn't leave."

Evan nodded and look at Craig.

"Well, I get a huge help. I thank him for that." Evan said and I saw him smile at Craig. Craig nodded his head and smile back. I don't know why Evan and Craig look at each other like that. Did Craig helped Evan? How? Craig didn't told me anything about it.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare in the air or sit with us?" Marcel asked as they look at me. I look around and saw I'm the only one left standing. Luke patted the seat beside him and I quickly took it.

"Told ye we're not mad at ye." David said out of nowhere. Evan chuckled and nodded.

"Since Evan is back, food's on me today!"

We cheered after Luke announced it. We order our food and eat which leads to a food fight. The cafeteria ended up having a huge mess, food's all over the floor, walls, ceiling and to our bodies. The principal came to our table and scolded all of us. Once the scolding was done, we ended up in a fit of laughter and change into our spare clothes.

______________________________________

Sometimes I feel like this story is getting boring... :/ I don't really know if this is still interesting for you or at least giving an entertainment. This mood sucks! ;(