Happy Ending

Scarlett POV

Clothes she's wearing

Will the fight has ended and we all went back home. Sam went back to college after he recovers. Mikaela went back to her Dad workshop but still visits Sam in college sometimes. I return to the base but not after taking Sam to his college. Now it’s been 3 weeks since then.

Will my life went back like it was but something been wrong with Optimus. He’s been acting all weird and I didn’t know why. He’s been a distance from me. When I tried to talk with him he always cuts me off with I occupied or he’s going on a mission. Ever since then I been mostly with the others.

Right now I’m on my human form on a hill looking at the clouds in the sky. I been thinking if Optimus still loves me in which I’ not even sure anymore. He’s been ignoring me for the past week.

“What wrong Scarlett. You look like something is bothering you” I hear Jazz voice come from behind so I turn around and saw him standing there.

“Oh hi Jazz. Don’t worry is nothing” I assured him with a smile. A forced smile.

“Scarlett you could trick anyone with that forced smile but you can trick me. Come on Scarly tell me what’s wrong. I’m your best friend” Jazz said then he activates his hologram and sat next to me.

“Will Jazz Optimus been ignoring me this past week and I been thinking if he still loves me” I said and felt a tear run down my face. Jazz then hug me close to him.

“Scarly come on Optimus does love you. Don’t think like that” Jazz said.

“But how do you explain the ignoring me and the excuses to not talk to me” I asked.

“Scarlett there must be a reason for that. Don’t worry I know that Optimus still loves you the way you love him” Jazz said.

I was still not so sure if what Jazz is saying is true or not. I sigh then stood up from the spot I been sitting at more than 1 hour. Jazz followed.

“Thank you Jazz. If you don’t mind I will head to my room for a shower” I said. He nods then we both wave goodbye.

As I walk the hallways of the base I was meet with Bee walking by.

“Hi Bee” I said. He then looks down at me.

“: Hi Scarlett. Why are your eyes red like you been crying:” Bee asked.

“Oh is nothing you have to worry about Bee” I said.

“: Scarlett I know you're lying tell me what wrong:” he said.

“I’m okay Bee” I assured him. But he was not buying it. He then stood up and cross this arms waiting for me to tell him. I look at him then growled.

“Okay I tell you. It’s just that I been worrying that Optimus will stop loving me then leave me” I said.

“: Scarlett why do you think that:” Bee asked.