"Dad we're just going for a toilet run" I said as we left the first class area holding hands.

"USE PROTECTION!" I heard Travis and Tré shout in unison, then followed by a hi five. They were so alike it was amazing.

We walked through towards the toilets at the far end of the plane. I waited outside of the toilet whilst Georgia was in there. I felt as if I was being watched. As if someone was staring at me. I felt too uncomfortable to look. Georgia opened the door and I went in. I heard someone talking to Georgia through the door.

"Excuse me, are you Georgia?"

"Yes I am... Why?" I heard her reply nervously. I recognised the voice. Who could it have been?

"Just wandering. Saw you on Emily's Army's Instagram holding Joey's hand. He's mine." The voice turned nasty. I opened the door and took Georgia's hand.

"Look whoe-" I cut my own sentence off. It was Courtney.

"Stay away from her Courtney." I sternly said and quickly rushed away with Georgia back into the first class area.

"Dad, dad, dad" I said panicking whilst walking towards him.

"Courtney, she, she's on the plane" I managed to splutter out.

"Shit, she can't be?! How does she know we left early?!" He said with a worried tone.

"Who fucking knows, but she's on this plane so Amanda probably is too!"

"Right, B, can you come out there with me? We can see if she's out there" mom said sternly.

"Adie you can't be serious?" Dad replied.

"I am, she can't mess with this family anymore" mom sounded angry, which isn't like her.

"Just be careful girls okay?" Mike said giving a concerned look to dad. Britt and Adie left, I sat where mom was sat next to dad. I patted my lap for Georgia to sit on.

"Nooo I'm too heavy!" She said turning slightly red.

"No you're not, come on" I patted my lap once again. She perched on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You guys remind me of me and Adie when we were younger" dad said smiling a little.

"Don't let Courtney get between you guys, your mom and I got past Amanda" he added on the end.

"We won't, thanks dad" I couldn't help but smile at dad caring so much for us. Mom and Britt came power walking back. Georgia and I stood up so they can sit back in their seats.

"What happened?" Mike asked immeditely.

"They're crazy! Courtney tried telling me to get you and Georgie to split, she even tried telling me to leave Billie!" Mom directly said to me without taking a breath.

"Amanda then told me to be her best friend when she marries Billie! They're messed up!" Brittany added on.

"Oh my god... This is weird. They're so weird!" Dad said not knowing what else to say. I was a bit creeped out, Amanda thinks she's going to marry my dad? What a freak.

"Look, nothing's going to happen okay? Mom and dad are perfect for each other, B you and mom will always be best friends, nothing will ever split me and Georgia up, everything will be fine, it'll all be sorted." I tried to calmly say all of that to re-assure everyone.

"Our foods here anyway, come on, let's all just listen to music, watch a film, talk, whatever and just chill, we'll be home in a few hours" I added on.

"You're right Joey... Thanks" Mike said nodding at me. Georgia and I went and sat back down.

"Everything okay?" Cole said as we arrived back.