Heading Off

Georgians POV

After Joey and I sat on a wall for a bit in the freezing, cold dark of night, we decided it would probably be best to head back. We were gone for about 20 minutes, just like we said we would be.

We walked back towards to arena, hand in hand, just talking about random little things such as bands we liked and what we want to do as we grow up and things like that. It was nice as I never once felt uncomfortable in Joey's presence, the whole time he made it feel as if we had known each other for ages. I mean, technically we had, we used to talk on twitter a lot but when Emily's Army got signed, his management would only let him tweet and follow certain people. It sucked. I don't really know why we would tweet, but he always made me smile when we just spoke for hours over direct message. That must be where he recognises me from.. I don't want to say anything though...

My thoughts were interrupted by Joey's beautiful voice.

"Gee?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna keep this a secret or..?" He stopped walking and faced me, he grabbed my other hand and gently swung our arms side to side.

"It might be best until we know it's definitely going to work out, or until the end of the tour"

"I have a strong feeling that we're going to go great" his smiled widened, as did mine. "We'll keep it quiet until the end of the tour, then if we can get you to the states, we'll tell people. My dad will probably guess, but I mean my dad can keep secrets"

"I hope I can come to the states, I just don't want to be a bother" I said sighing, I felt like I was going to intrude.

"Don't say that, my dad really likes you, he thinks you're awesome as do the rest of Green Day and Emily's Army"

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, why are you so shocked? You're beautiful, talented and amazing, what more could I ask for?" Joey pulled me closer to him, letting go of my hands and sliding his to the bottom of my back.

"Let me prove it to you" he whispered as our bodies had no space between them.

He kissed me, long and hard, it felt real. It felt r e a l. Was this real? Or was I just daydreaming?

After a few minutes he pulled away. He smiled that cute, adorable smile of his and reconnected his hands to mine.

"Now come on, we best be getting back" he said, letting grip of one hand, so we walked side by side again.

We still talked about bands and instruments, things like that until we reached the venue again. I liked being on my own with Joey, but I also enjoyed the company of Green Day, my idols. So all was going well.

"Hey dad!" Joey shouted as we walked in, we no longer held hands but stood close together.

"Hey Joey, hey Georgia!" Billie beamed as he walked over to us.

"How was coffee?" Billie questioned.

"Great thanks" Joey grinned widely.

"Good, did you guys talk about much?"

"Yeah talked about stuff" Joey bluntly replied.

"I told Joey" I said half smiling at Billie

"Ah I see, you know your secret is safe with us" Billie smiled at the two of us.

Joey reached his arm around my waist and hugged me from the side.

"So are you, are you two like a thing?"