Intrigued

8:40am. I'm early. Well done me, that's a first! I take a look at the school building. It looks quite large but what I remember from the opening evening is that it's actually quite small inside. It's like the anti-TARDIS. As I enter there are surprisingly not many people around. Well I guess it's a little too early for everyone to be here right now. I check my timetable and see that my classroom is on the first floor. Right, should I take the stairs, or be lazy and get the elevator? I suppose I did have to walk like five minutes to get to the bus stop- that was a work out. Elevator it is!

I navigate my classroom pretty quickly as it was in a corridor to the left of the elevator. I make my way down a dull, dark corridor. The walls are slathered in olive green and brown paint and have no work up. There are a few notices hanging up however.
'School policies...'
'Suicide is not an option...'
'... some contact numbers...'
Pretty much the usual posters in schools that try to prevent bullying and stuff like that.

Outside the classroom are a row of five chairs so I sit on one that was in the corner. It's pretty silent except from the ambience of the corridor. Now is a good opportunity to work on a song. I do still plan on returning my band, pvris, but only when I'm finished with school. I remove my notepad from my backpack and flick through the pages to find some song lyric scribbles. Let's see what I have so far.
"I saw you
yeah you
you're breaking down.
I hope you
yeah you
you come around..."
Okay I can work on this one. Erm I feel like this needs to be the chorus. It's not perfect yet but I guess I'll start on the first verse and then get back to the chorus. Let me think...
"I'm hoping you weren't so obsessed
That you slowly became depressed..."
Ew. I don't like that. I know, how about...
"I'm hoping you weren't heaven sent
'Cause only hell knows where you've been..."
Much better.

I peak my head up to check the time. Oh my gosh it's almost 9! Wow I didn't even realise that other people were around me now. Guess I got so into the song that I zoned out. I presume these people will be my classmates for the next two years. I start to examine each person. There are mainly boys (bummer) but they seem friendly. One has really lovely eyes, like the ocean. If I weren't into girls, I would probably date him. Then there's another guy that seems like the over-achiever type, but not in a bad, boats about it all the time way. There's a quiet one sitting on the opposite end of the row doodling in his notebook. The other boys seem hard to read. I glance over to whoever is opposite me. Oh my wow! It's a beautiful girl that has brown hair that's dip dyed pink, has sparkling blue eyes and is wearing a Paramore shirt. She looks up at me and gives me a friendly smirk. Her smile is infectious and I smile back. I hope I didn't look like a fool, like I was trying too hard. I dart my eyes back to my notepad in the hopes of avoiding the awkwardness that I might have caused.

"Is this my level three graphic design class? Come on in everybody."