Thirty-Nine

You sighed running into your house screaming. "Mom!"

Taehyung looked at you weirdly as you kept screaming for your mother. You didn't stop until she came to the living room, only to notice Taehyung. "I didn't know you was bringing a boy home." She said fixing her hair somehow. 

She always has to look somewhat presentable if guests came over, it didn't really matter to be honest. They weren't really here for her, well most of the time they weren't. 

You sighed telling her everything as quickly as possible. "Wait you're going to California??"

You nodded your head excitedly. "For the AMAs, we better hurry so they can make it for the Jimmy show." You said forgetting his last name.

Your mom sighed giving you permission, you squealed hugging her as you ran off into your room to pack for who knows how long. You just shoved clothes in the suitcase, of course it was already folded. You even shoved multiple shoes in the smaller suitcase with makeup supplies and straightener. Can't risk looking gross at the AMAs. 

You changed into something comfortable, leggings and a shirt one size bigger than what you normally wear. You slowly walked to the living room to see Taehyung waiting for you. He was talking to your mother, a smile plastered on his face until his eyes traveled over to you. He got up making his way towards you. "Your mother is lovely." He grinned. 

You smiled nodding. "I know, she's my mother." You handed him your suitcases as you ran over hugging your mother goodbye, kissing her cheek. 

Taehyung even tried hugging her goodbye making you quickly take your suitcases from him. "I'll bring her back in good shape, nothing bad will happen." He promised to your mother.

If only that was true. He led you to the van outside as he shoved the suitcases in the back, you sat between Jimin and Yoongi. The car ride was slow and boring, just like the plane ride. 

(time skip brought to you by yoongi's laziness)

You sighed looking at the crappy dress you brought, well you thought it was crappy.