Moments- Boyfs

Moment: /'mōment/:
1. Noun; a very brief period of time.
2.) Formal; Importance

A very brief period of time. Jeremy almost laughed out loud about how true it was. That moment when he was going to confess his love to Michael? Over in a flash, ended with Jeremy rushing off to some stupid event. That other moment Jeremy was going to tell Michael that he enjoyed playing video games with him, but loved being with him more? Ended by losing level 10 and having to start over. All too short. Jeremy needed longer moments, gave him time to think before he spoke. But he guessed if it was long it wouldn't be called a moment, it'd be called a scene. Jeremy decided he definitely spent too many scenes without Michael knowing and that had better come to a stop soon.

Michael flipped through his phone's pictures. The category memories in particular had snagged his interest. All of these moments he had with Jeremy. The good, the bad, and of course the ugly. He thought about when he first got Jeremy to play a video game with him. That was one of his favorite memories. So many moments were wasted though. Moments where he was going to tell Jeremy, but then rushed off instead. Or that time they were playing video games—which Michael loved—but he realized he loved Jeremy more. He really was going to say something, but then they lost the level and got wrapped up in trying to beat it. All of them were too short for Michael's taste. That was it, he needed to tell Jeremy. The need to was burning up in his chest. Just as he was exiting the photo app he saw he was getting called by none other than Jeremy. His heart began to flutter with excitement and nervousness came over him. He took a deep breath and answered 

"Jeremy I️ need to tell you something." He said quickly.

At the same time Jeremy said, "Michael I️ need to tell you something."

The boys paused for a minute before Michael broke the silence, "You can go first."

"It's okay you can."

Then at the same time, "I️ think I'm in love with you." Another silence fell, both boys realized this was one moment that would place high above all other moments.

"Can you come over?" Michael asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice...look out your window." Jeremy said, Michael could hear the smirk in his voice. He smiled and got up from where he had been sitting and looked out his window to see Jeremy on his lawn.

"You were already at my house?" He asked over the phone, waving to Jeremy a story below.

"I️ couldn't stop thinking about you." Michael saw a smile on Jeremy's face.

"Then why are you still down there?" Michael asked in a joking manner, "get up here ya goof." 1 1/2 minutes later (not that Michael was counting or anything." Jeremy arrived in Michael's room. "This will definitely be one scene I️ remember." Michael muttered under his breath. Jeremy raced from the doorway to Michael and pressed his lips against Michael's.

"How long?" Jeremy said as he took a quick break for air.

"Since we met. You?"

"Same." Jeremy pushed Michael against the wall as they continued on. Michael smirked and pushed Jeremy a step back, then turned him so his back was against the wall. Michael grabbed Jeremy's hands as Jeremy pushed away. "Your parents?"

"Not home. They don't care anyways they know I'm gay."

"Lemme fun this bi you," Jeremy smirked at his own pun. "I️ have told my dad and I️ don't care who knows about us."

"Good. I️ don't either." The boys kept kissing and kissing as if the world around them didn't matter. Eventually they stopped, ordered a pizza and played video games until Michael passed out. He woke up to find a gay flag patch on his dresser with a note from Jeremy.

Thanks for making my new favorite moment ;)
-Jeremy.
Ps I️ love you and I️ can't believe you fell asleep on me mid-game. guess that means I️ have to come over again to play today. See you at noon. 

Michael smiled, this was the start of being boyfriends. A moment is brief but beautiful.