intro

this is my first time writing a story and publishing it online so please bare with me!!

basically this story is about a young couple going through some rough times. this shows that being in a relationship can be very hard but exhilarating. it's all about commitment. no one can be "perfect" in a relationship, and being able to communicate and understand each other is what keeps the relationship going.

i had originally wanted the two main characters in this story to be like a realistic couple with realistic problems. problems like bad communication, trust, insecurities, etc. i didn't really want it to be rly dramatic like those "rich heir" stories where the couple gets broken up by a jealous secondary character or a disapproving parent. there will be no outsiders interfering with their relationship, just themselves. AND, i also wanted to address some social issues involving the idea of the main girl being perfect. i am not planning to have flawless characters. nonetheless, i am planning to have the characters reflect on their mistakes and try to better themselves to be self-satisfied.

this is a fanfiction of bts so they will be in here. but i don't own anything besides my two original characters and the storyline. 

also please no plagiarism. thank you!!

(sorry for the bad introduction)

constructive criticism is also appreciated!! many thanks to those who decide to read this ;;