Chapter 95: The Funeral

Alexis POV

Today is the day. My little angels funeral. I would rather this be mine than hers. I can't let this happen to her. She was so young. I have never cried so much in my life. Losing your daughter is worst than losing any part of your body. Even the heart. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this funeral. I have lost a lot of loved ones, but this is definatly the hardest.

"Come on sweetie." Khloe said as she helped me out.

I had ahold of my picture of her. Kendall had a seat for me. We both are doing a speech together.

"We all know the feeling you get when you lose someone. Dreadfulness. But when God finds another angel, all of heaven rejoices. Little Miss. Kendra Schmidt is the little girl that God has made a way into heaven." The preacher said as he showed me and Kendall up to the podium.

"Baby girl it has been a week and everything has never been so hard for me. I don't know how else to say this, you were my world. Now I have no way on saying this, I can't ever get over you." I said as I started shaking and I ended up collapsing on the floor my hands over my face as I bad no way of controlling it. I could never get up. Kendall picked me up and took me back to the seat.

A few mins later we went up to the casket. Kendall wrapped his arms around me as we were right next to it. I'm never gonna forgive myself for leaving her.

Next parts gonna be pretty bad