Chapter 65: E News Interview

Alexis POV

So today Niall and I have the interview with E News and Modest better be ready. They are going to be pissed. But I know much more than I should. I found out that Max raped me.

"Come on Alexis and Niall." The producer said.

"Okay." I said as I got on the stage Niall was behind me. The show is going to be live.

"Okay Alexis and Niall let's start off with the careers first off!" Jason said.

"One Direction and Alexis are going to Columbia now instead of Modest." Niall said.

"Okay next question, we were told that there is a secret you guys are hiding." Jason said.

"Yes. We are not really a couple. Modest made us get engaged. Then they made me fake date Max George of the wanted. He is the most discusting human being. He raped me and tried killing me. That is why I was in the hospital. The saddest thing is, you know how that little girl was my sister? Yeah. Thats mine and Kendall Schmidt's daughter. I was his girlfriend before we got famous." I said. Everyone got quiet. Kendall was behind the camera.

"So you guys aren't a real couple?" Jason asked.

"Nope. I'm still in love with Kendall. When my memory came back my life changed." I said. Kendall came on stage with me and kissed me.

"Alexis I love you more than there are stars in the sky!" He said as he kissed me.

Awwwwww there is a lot more to come.