Chapter 2: Kendall Breaks The News

Alexis POV
Dirty Content

"Make out with me." Kendall said.

I reached over and pressed my lips upon his. I felt his hands go down my back. I felt his tongue slide across the bottom of my lip. I grabbed the back of his neck and asked pulled him closer to me. I felt his hand reach down to my ass.

"Wanna go to my room?" I asked.

He nodded his head and lifted me up and carried me to my bedroom.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Pussycat." Shala said.

I felt his lips go to my neck as he laid me on my bed. I felt him slide my lime green skinny jeans off. Revealing my yellow thong. I got to the hymn of his shirt and took it off. Then he took his blue jeans off revealing his bulge in his boxers. I felt him unclip my bra revealing my tits and he took my thong off with it.

"Kendall, I'm a virgin." I said.

"I'll go gentle baby." He said.

I felt him gently slide into me. Starting out to slow and the pain started hitting. Then I felt pain soon turn into pleasure. As my cries soon turned into moans of pleasure I put a fistful of his hair into my hand.

"I love you Alexis." Kendall said.

"Babe please go faster." I said.

I felt his thrusts get deeper and faster as my moans got more electric. Soon we both hit our climax and stopped as we were both out of breath.

"Babe, I know this just happened but I have to tell you something." Kendall said.

"Okay?" I asked.

"I'm going to be moving to California because I'm going to be in a band." He said.

"I'm going to miss you." I said as I felt myself start crying.

"You wanna date this last month?" Kendall said.

"Yeah babe." I said.

"I love you Alexis." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

:"(