Chapter 86: Th Belts Wedding

Chapter 86: The Belts Wedding

Alexis POV

Today is Shala and Dustins wedding. Me and Shala mom are helping with her dress and stuff.

"My girls gorgeous." I said as I took a picture.

"I don't know what to say. Alexis I'm so proud of how far me and Dustin have come.

"I'm proud of you guys too." I said.

"And your guys wedding is gonna be even better. It will be next month. In France. Mines on a beach I would rather have it around the Eiffel Tower." Shala said.

"Yeah. Well E! News is here. Be careful." I said as I hugged her and the wedding was getting started.

Me and Kendall walked down the aisle after Kendra threw flowers down. Mom started crying. Why? I have no idea. Kevin had Kasey in his arms.

Shala and Dustin said their vowels. Me and Kendall went to the house after the wedding.

"Did you have fun Kendra?" I asked as I smiled.

"Yes momma. But my head hurts." She said.

"I'll give you a children's benigril when we get home okay?" I said.

"Thank you mommy. Is Bethany going over tonight?" She asked.

"Next weekend." Kendall said.

Kendall pulled in the driveway and carried Kendra in. Kenton walked in and I grabbed Kasey and walked in.

"Here you go baby." I said as I laid her on the couch with Kendall. Soon she was passed out. I decided that we all should sleep in the living room.

Aw wonder what's wrong with her..