Chapter 58: Torture

Chapter 58: Torture

Alexis POV

Violent and Dirty content

Today is the wedding. Me and Max are holding hands and everything. It grosses me out. He had to kiss me. And every time he does I want to punch him.

"You have to act like you like me. There's paparazzi everywhere. They're taking pictures." Max said.

"And your point is." I said.

"We have to act like we like each other." He said as he grabbed my ass.

I slapped him so hard then he pulled me in for a hug and I tried getting away.

We went to the wedding area. I sat between him and James. Oh. Great combination. He had his arm wrapped around my waist.

It was time for the wedding to begin. James went to the front as Max tried kissing me.

We stood up when Alexa walked down the aisle. She looked gorgeous. Then me and Kendall made eye contact. More times than I can count. They said their I do's. Then we went to the dancing part. Max tried dancing dirty with me but I grabbed Kendall.

Then I went to the hotel me and Max were staying in because the wedding is over. Then Max showed up. He came over and tried kissing me. I ran. Or at least I tried to.

"Come on baby." He said.

"Fuck you." I said.

"I knew you wanted to." He said as he pushed me to the bed. I tried fighting but I couldn't. He reached up my dress and pulled my thong off. Then I realized he was taking off his pants.

"Be quiet." He growled.

I felt him put something in my mouth to keep me from screaming. He put his knees in between me. Then I felt him shove it up me. I cried.

Then he was done. He laid down and I was in pain.

From Modest:

your flight is here.

I got ready and left. I'm in too much pain to walk.

I got on the plane. When I got back to England, Louis was there. I walked to him and then my legs began to wobble. I collapsed. He wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him them everything got blury. Then I blacked out.

OH MY GOD