Chapter 32: "The Talk"

Alexis POV

After last night me and Kendall broke up and I want nothing to do with James. I decided to share a room with Harry. We haven't really "Made contact" but we have kinda been wanting to. He has been giving me mixed signals. He stared at me for about a whole minute this morning when I was putting my make up on. This morning we have to go to Niall's room for Modest. When we walked in Louis was already furious.

"Alexis what happened yesterday was something that we can't let happen." Modest said.

"Well first of all me and James had a real relationship. Niall and I don't have a real relationship. I aint being a Bitch to Niall I'm being the biggest Bitch to you guys. You know why? I'm sick of there being Zerrie shit when they're not real. You guys put too much shit on everyones shoulders. I'm done I've always been real now I'm a fake Bitch. All thanks to you guys. Plus I have a daughter. With Kendall. Not Niall. Let me just tell you this when my contract is up I'll expose you guys to the whole world and tell them what fake dumb asses you guys are." I said.

"Alexis sit down please." Louis said.

I had tears coming down my face. Louis and Liam were holding me back from hitting Modest.

"Believe were done here." They said.

"Good." I said.

They walked out and all of the boys started clapping.

"What?" i said.

"No one has ever done that." Liam said.

"Well I did. Now where's Kendall?"

HOLY shit