“We still have a mile that way” Sam said pointing the way they had to go. I groan because I already got used to driving than running.

“Thanks for making the obvious Sam” I said.

We then began to keep on running while I complain in my head every 5 minutes. I then hear something coming from the sky so I look up and look to see some kind of metal balls in fire landing on the ground. I then recognize them as Decepticons. I count them and there were like 13 of them.

We then three all hide inside of a house thinking that the Decepticons might not see us here.

“I don’t think they saw us” Sam said in a low voice. We then got down on the ground. I lay all the way down from all the running we had to do. It was not that I was tired it was that I was scared and worry if the dust of the Matrix will really bring Optimus to life. I just wanted to think for as long as I could.

“Okay you two listen. Once it’s clear we run for Optimus as fast as we can okay” Sam told us.

“What if it doesn’t work” Mikaela asked.

“It’s gonna work. It has to” I said in a low voice but deep down I still had my doubts about the Matrix.

“It has to” I said once more. We then head heavy footsteps outside so we all stopped in our track and tried to do as less noise as we could.

I hear the giant footsteps approaching closer to where we are at. I then see Sam remote a sword from old times off the wall to see what was happening outside. Then Sam picks up some kind of mosquito bot and saw him rips its head off.

In that moment the roof was then lifted off the building making both Sam and Mikaela scream. I then scrambled to my feet to where Sam and Mikaela were at. I grab both hands of them and dashed to the other side of the room.

Running was not doing anything because a hand slashed through the building making debris fly. A large piece of concrete smashed into the wall behind us and we then used the hole as a way to escape. I really didn’t even care who was attacking us I just run.

We all then ran up some stairs and onto the roof which really wasn’t a good idea. Once we reached the edge we had to jump to save our ass.

“Get ready to jump!” Sam yelled while grabbing Mikaela hand and mind. I saw them getting ready to jump bit I then saw a Decepticon ready to shot at us. I then ignore him going back before jumping and just jump pulling both Mikaela and Sam with me.

We all land on the other side of the building next to this one. We roll on it until falling to the ground. We then stand up quickly and began to run away.

“We got a half-mile. I don’t think the soldiers know we’re here” Sam said.

“Will you keep running instead of showing the obvious Sammy. Like really we have to run for our goddamn lives!” I yelled then pull both of them with me to keep on going.

We run then I saw Sam parents. They were running toward us as well as we were. As we ran we meet up with another Decepticon wanting to murder Sam brutally. Along with his parents.

‘How in the world did the Decepticons grab Sam parents’

The Decepticons then point their blasters at Sam's parents and himself.

“Please listen to me! I want you to! Run! Run” Ron yell out to Sam.

“Dad just stop! They don’t want you they want me!” Sam yelled back. The Decepticons then hit very close to Sam parents but miss them.

“Oh God!” I heard Ron yell.

“Wait!” Sam yelled at the Decepticon.

“Sam Witwicky” the Decepticons said in a very low voice.