Chapter 9 Fight

Scarlett POV

“Thousands of years turned to dust” Simmons said.

I really was just shock. The only thing that could receive Optimus was now lost. I felt tears wanting to come out of my eyes but hold them in.

“This isn’t how it’s supposed to end” Sam said.

“Hera that” Leo asked. It sounds like planes flying ahead. Simmons then head outside and hear him yelling.

“US Air Force! C-17s!” Simmons yell.

“You can’t bring him back Sam. There nothing left” Mikaela said. I was mad but at the same time feel like just ending this mercy life of mine. But I knew that that was not the answer to my problem. I had to be strong that what Optimus would of like.

“Look! Look around you. We didn’t just go through everything we went through for no reason at all to just have it end like this. There is a reason that we are here. The voices and the symbols in my head led us here for a purpose” Sam said. He then began to gather the dust from the Matrix on a sock.

“Everyone’s after me because of what I know and What I know is that this is going to work” Sam said.

“How do you know it’s gonna work” Mikaela asked.

“Because I believe it” Sam and me said at the same time. I then walk over to Sam and give him a sweet smile in which he smiles back. We then all ran outside where Simmons had run out. I saw him and Leo on a large rock. I then look up and saw soldiers and the Autobots dropping from planes.

“Sam!” Simmons yelled.

“You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust” Simmons asked.

“Absolutely. Let’s go” Sam said then walk right past him.

Bee and the twins then transform and everyone got inside of Bee alt-mode while I transform to my our robot form then to my alt-mode. We all then start to drive over to the city. We were almost there to the city when I saw a signal flare flew up into the sky.

“Guys that the location right there. You guys see the flare” I said trough Bee radio.

“Yes thanks Scarlett thanks” I hear Sam replied.

I then as I drove I saw something approaching us. I then saw what it was but it was too late to warn everyone because the missiles that the scrapheap of Starscream throw hit the sides of the road we were in. Thank Primus none hit us or we be scrap.

“Shit” I said then began to drive faster down the road toward the city with Bee and the twins falling behind. I then see Starscream land just in front of us but we all drove the other side avoiding him and the shots he starts to fire at us. We then finally got away safely and we all stop. Everyone came out of Bee alt-mode and am began to give orders around.

“We’ve got to split up. Bumblebee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, all right. I’m gonna get Optimus” Sam said.

“I’ll help draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there. You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works kid” Simmons said.

“Thank you” Sam said then. He then ran off with Mikaela. I sigh than before I let Simmons talk I said.

“I think it is better if I go with them just to make sure they will be okay” I said.

“You got a point there girl” Simmons said. I nod then began to drive over to the direction Sam and Mikaela's left off. When I had finally caught up to them I turn to my human form because a driving car will just get the attention of the Decepticons.