Chapter 8 Hold Each Other

Scarlett POV

“Undercover yo. You got to blend in with your surroundings. You know you got to be part of the landscape” Skids said while we all climb a mountain to the top. Once he had finished talking he tripped over Bees foot and stumbled over.

‘Not really blending in with his surroundings’

“Awesome. I think aliens build that. Yeah, Yeah” Simmons said while looking up at the large Pyramid above us.

I then see Sam held open the door for the building that we will be staying tonight.

“Come on. Move it. Move it” Sam said. Everyone then went inside letting me walk inside last but not before turning to Bee and the twins.

“Guard us. Low profile. Don’t make a scene” I said with a warning tone. I then went inside.

“Yeah some of us got work to do. Dumb Autobots” Wheelie said. I then hit him on the head. Sam had already closed the door.

“What was that for” he asked.

“Because you call us them dumb and remember your and Autobots now” I said.

“Oh you're right” he said. I ignore him then walk over to a chair.

Time Skip

Night came and I was sitting on top of the building looking at the stars.

“Is there really a way to revive Optimus” I asked myself.

I then remember all the times I and Optimus had together. I remember the time when I told him I had run over Sam. All the Autobots went crazy. That time I was learning how to drive my alt-mode because it was not the same as me on the wheel of the car than me being the car. I smile at the memory. I took my phone out and I had me and Optimus in our human forms as my wallpaper. I then start to hum to a song that I and Optimus always hear when we are alone. I then remember when I and Optimus were singing it with Optimus playing the piano and without knowing that the Autobots were all looking at us.

Flashback

“Come on Optimus stop. I can breath” I said. Optimus have been tickling me as a punish for taking his jacket and throwing at a puddle of water.

“Okay but not until you say you're sorry” he said.

“Okay, okay I'm sorry but please stop” I said. He smiles then stop and pick me up bride style.

“You know if you were not so damn hot I will of hit your face” I said. He then sat down and I sat on his lap.

“You're beautiful yourself my sweet spark” he said then kissed me behind my ear making me giggle.

“Optimus stop” I said then push him playfully. I then look around and saw the piano I had in my room.

“Optimus do you know how to play the piano” I asked.

“Will I certainly don't but I could learn quick thanks to the internet as humans call it” he said.

“Then start learning this song because we are singing it together” I said then show him the song on my phone. He nods then start to look the song up.

When he had finished we walk over to the piano. He then down and opens the piano so he could be ready to start playing. I sat next to him and we both began to sing.

(A Great Big World “Hold Each Other”)

I miss the words we used to say

I miss the sounds of yesterday